Will 2018 Wheels fit on a 2019?

25 minutes ago, DenerationX said:

I’m having the same issues, I traded in my 2016 on a new 2019 Z71 RST. It comes with the new 20s (275/60/R20) and I have winter tires on 2018 20s (275/55/R20) and I want to know if they will clear the brakes???

Probably not if it's a factory/accessory GM wheel, at least without spacers, etc..  Apparently the brake caliper changed such that it mainly got closer to the backside of the spokes.  The only carryover wheel that I've seen on a 2019 is the 22 X 9 Y-spoke chrome wheel shown below (P/N 84040802).

ALY5904HH Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra 1500 Wheel Chrome #84040802

Edited by Wheelguy

• 2 weeks later...

Odd question -- I have a new to me 2017 High Country that came with nice 22's but I would like some 20's with A/T rubber for the winters. I found a guy selling a set of take off 2019 20's -- this thread is about 14-18s fitting a 19 truck, but it sounds like a 19 wheel should fit a 14-18 truck no problem right? Just TPMS may not work (backwords compatible?)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2019 at 1:01 PM, Wheelguy said:

Probably not if it's a factory/accessory GM wheel, at least without spacers, etc..  Apparently the brake caliper changed such that it mainly got closer to the backside of the spokes.  The only carryover wheel that I've seen on a 2019 is the 22 X 9 Y-spoke chrome wheel shown below (P/N 84040802).

ALY5904HH Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra 1500 Wheel Chrome #84040802

I’ve been looking at those wheels that you posted. They are commonly referred to as snowflakes because of the design.  I have seen a few new trucks on dealers lots  with these wheels on them. They were 22 inch. A pretty pricey option at 3K. But I will admit very nice. 

33 minutes ago, 7ultra said:

I’ve been looking at those wheels that you posted. They are commonly referred to as snowflakes because of the design.  I have seen a few new trucks on dealers lots  with these wheels on them. They were 22 inch. A pretty pricey option at 3K. But I will admit very nice. 

Yep, a carryover 22" accessory wheel which fits on the T1, like I posted above. That I am aware, it’s the only one from the K2 accessories that fits the T1.

They look nice but not worth the hassle when it comes to winter replacement & cleaning. Polished wheels are much easier to keep looking nice IMO. I’m also not sure if those are chrome or PVD. PVD is relatively new so not sure about its longevity.

11 minutes ago, Wheelguy said:

Yep, a carryover 22" accessory wheel which fits on the T1, like I posted above. That I am aware, it’s the only one from the K2 accessories that fits the T1.

They look nice but not worth the hassle when it comes to winter replacement & cleaning. Polished wheels are much easier to keep looking nice IMO. I’m also not sure if those are chrome or PVD. PVD is relatively new so not sure about its longevity.

The '19 snowflake is different than the '14-'18.  The '18 won't work on the '19. Different part numbers and offset.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

The '19 snowflake is different than the '14-'18.  The '18 won't work on the '19. Different part numbers and offset.

Damn, you’re right. My fault. Odd that they picked that one & not the 7 spoke one over which everyone seemed to go crazy along with it’s cladded variants;

42EB4DE4-DB2C-4320-BC29-44C75FB41EEA.jpeg.ef265734f6ac97bedba5a516bf128c62.jpeg

Thanks for the correction.

• 4 weeks later...

These are the 18" rims that were factory from my previous gen Sierra, they cleared the existing calipers with more clearance than the wheels that came on my Silverado LT, only thing I had to change was the tpms sensors and I also swapped out the center caps for some chev ones I found on Amazon. 

ww1.jpg

• 2 months later...