2014 io5 to io6 + CarPlay upgrade recomendations

I am getting ready to purchase the io5 to io6 upgrade to add factory Nav and Apple CarPlay to my Silverado. I was hoping to get some recommendations/opinions as to which vendor to buy it from. Any experiences good or bad? They all look the same to me but the price varies from one to the other. The ones I have looked at so far that I trying to choose from are infotainment.com, gm-navigation.com, and digital-dash-solutions.com.

If there are other vendors, I would welcome the info!

Thanks for your opinions! 

Jim

I am getting ready to purchase the io5 to io6 upgrade to add factory Nav and Apple CarPlay to my Silverado. I was hoping to get some recommendations/opinions as to which vendor to buy it from. Any experiences good or bad? They all look the same to me but the price varies from one to the other. The ones I have looked at so far that I trying to choose from are infotainment.com, gm-navigation.com, and digital-dash-solutions.com.

If there are other vendors, I would welcome the info!

Thanks for your opinions! 

Jim
I used gm-navigation.com (aka MVI), for my 15' Sierra with factory Nav and upgrade to Android Auto/Apple Car Play. At the same time I did the 360 Camera which had some problems. MVI provided replacement parts and good support throughout the process.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

I ended up going with MVI as well, I was apprehensive about due to costs about if it would be worth it since its not a DD and I plan on handing this vehicle down to the boys next year when they start driving.   But after having to drive and try to hold my phone for GPS, figured it would be safer for them as well as more convenient for me when I am driving it to just do the upgrade.  Definitely worth it if anyone is on the fence.  I did with factory nav as well as in the occasional instance when we are out of cell service, can at least still use factory nav.

Everything functioning like it does on our DD's that have factory nav and CarPlay.  I know there might be some cheaper options out there, but MVI sends everything you need in 1 package and was very patient and helpful when I was asking questions before my purchase.