Should I buy a 2015 Burb or keep searching for a 2016+?

It's time to replace my beloved 2001 Burb but the new prices are just too far out of reach so I'm looking used. Price needs to be low 40's.

For sure I want the new body style but I'm hesitant to consider the 2015 being the first year of that body style.

Can anyone shed any light on issues with the 2015's that got fixed for the 2016 model?

I'm open to the Yukon XL as well.

Thank you!!

I bought a 15 lt loaded, everything but cooled seats.(wish i got that feature). Knock on wood no issues, suspensions a little softer than my 01 burb but great gas mileage and comfy. I have her 2 yrs and she is close to 36k, got her with 16k and paid 45k in ct. Drove back to ny.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 9/29/2018 at 12:42 PM, MN_BURB said:

It's time to replace my beloved 2001 Burb but the new prices are just too far out of reach so I'm looking used. Price needs to be low 40's.

For sure I want the new body style but I'm hesitant to consider the 2015 being the first year of that body style.

Can anyone shed any light on issues with the 2015's that got fixed for the 2016 model?

I'm open to the Yukon XL as well.

Thank you!!

Is it even worth it to pay low 40s for a used 2015-2016 Suburban 4x4 LT?  I believe you can buy a brand new one for mid $50k now.  A less than $15k savings on a 4-5 year old SUV with 50+k miles doesn't really seem to be worth it.  You should be getting $6k off MSRP on a brand new 2019 Suburban.

Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 5.22.12 PM.png

• 4 months later...