35” Tires on Leveled Deni

JAD82

They come stock with 33 diameter tires on 2019s and there is a lot more room in the wheel wells. Icon leveled a silverado with 35s and no rub or cutting.  They said 37s could almost fit but would need trimming. 37s may fi5 better on stock wheels and minor trimming. All this is only possible with stock style offset aftermarket wheels. A smaller backspace wheel or very wide would push wheels out to far and you be back to 33s on a leveled truck.  One of the GM engineers said the trail boss/at4 suspension was designed to fit up to 35in tires with no mods to the suspension 

Edited by Payton34

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:53 PM, JAD82 said:

Saw this truck on instagram today. Looks really good IMO. I am shocked that 35s fit on with just a level. I am very curious to know what kind of if any rub they are getting.

IMG_2333.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, IMHO....  the tires look too large without a lift. :lol:

15 hours ago, Payton34 said:

They come stock with 33 diameter tires on 2019s and there is a lot more room in the wheel wells. Icon leveled a silverado with 35s and no rub or cutting.  They said 37s could almost fit but would need trimming. 37s may fi5 better on stock wheels and minor trimming. All this is only possible with stock style offset aftermarket wheels. A smaller backspace wheel or very wide would push wheels out to far and you be back to 33s on a leveled truck.  One of the GM engineers said the trail boss/at4 suspension was designed to fit up to 35in tires with no mods to the suspension 

That is music to my ears if true.  An AT4 with 35s will be in my future.  Will wait until January to order most likely - would like to get the CarbonPro box.

24 minutes ago, rkj__ said:

I'm happy to hear they left a little clearance in the wheel wells this go around. 

Not so fast :nonod:....   check this out :

Plenty of Clearance (red lines)  but NOT so much clearance (green lines)

6" lift below with 35's

Silverado wheel openings do not look as bad as the T1 Sierra.

Untitled-3.thumb.png.fc86e2840f8b9fa1a0d0a576becf056f.png

• Like 1

A 6" lift kit increases the track width usually around 3/4-1" in per side plus if you have aftermarket wheels they will increase track width another 1" or more.  OE wheels are positive offset or around 6" backspacing aftermarket are 5" or less backspacing.  A leveling kit or a stock trailboss doesn't have an increased track width so the wheels/tires are tucked in the body lines.

Hey guys new here, I've used the site in the past for references. Just wanted to contribute a little something. on my 2019 Denalli with 2" RC front level I went with 33x12.5 r22 Toyo Open Country AT 2's on stock wheels. I have had no rub at all, none. I almost tried 35's but backed out at the last minute. I was honestly happy as hell that 33.12.5 fit with no rub.

IMG_20181001_172330.jpg

On 9/29/2018 at 9:53 PM, JAD82 said:

Saw this truck on instagram today. Looks really good IMO. I am shocked that 35s fit on with just a level. I am very curious to know what kind of if any rub they are getting.

IMG_2333.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That actually looks pretty good.

• 5 months later...

What Level kit are you guys using on the Denali? Everyone I find says its not compatible with the Magnetic Ride Control.

I am getting ready to make a purchase and I like the AT4, but why in the world did they put those brown seat inserts??? So will probably go the Denali route and level it out....