35” Tires on Leveled Deni

JAD82

On 10/3/2018 at 3:44 PM, NWI Denali said:

That actually looks pretty good.

On a 2019 Denali, how much do you have to raise the front end to level the truck?

• 6 months later...
On 10/3/2018 at 1:13 PM, kyleb said:

Hey guys new here, I've used the site in the past for references. Just wanted to contribute a little something. on my 2019 Denalli with 2" RC front level I went with 33x12.5 r22 Toyo Open Country AT 2's on stock wheels. I have had no rub at all, none. I almost tried 35's but backed out at the last minute. I was honestly happy as hell that 33.12.5 fit with no rub.

IMG_20181001_172330.jpg

Do you have anymore pictures?

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2018 at 1:13 PM, kyleb said:

Hey guys new here, I've used the site in the past for references. Just wanted to contribute a little something. on my 2019 Denalli with 2" RC front level I went with 33x12.5 r22 Toyo Open Country AT 2's on stock wheels. I have had no rub at all, none. I almost tried 35's but backed out at the last minute. I was honestly happy as hell that 33.12.5 fit with no rub.

IMG_20181001_172330.jpg

How are you liking these Tires Kyle? Ride quality vs stock etc? I am considering upgrading to 22's on my truck and like these, but the Nitto Terra Grapplers are 10lbs lighter.

• 3 months later...

2019 trailboss with ready lift sst kit 20x9 with 0 offset on 35s and there’s rub nothing to panic about but it will require you to remove ur stone guards behind the felt liners an some cutting or smashing depending on ur style to retain all of ur off road capabilities truck has a total of 4” of lift in the front and 3” in the rear still has a slight rake

C319C81F-6B54-4AC0-A009-F81F22FF7A03.png

Edited by Garth Hubbard