Ceramic Coating

I have a bottle but havent had time to apply it to the truck yet.  Going to do a test run on the roof since I literally had just corrected the paint on the rest of the truck before adams release it.  Still need to correc the roof, so im good there.  probably going to apply it next week as long as this rain stops.

Let us know how it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not on paint yet only on a plastic wickerbill that I installed yesterday.  Seems ok.  I watched a few reviews, one concern is with the small bottles they sell the egdes around the containter and the towel you use gets hard from the coating over time.  This product even though its labeled as 9H doesnt which is odd.  It does act just like their other product where it flashes and you wipe.  

I wasn’t impressed at all with their other ceramic coating, so hopefully this is better

I used their original coating on my car (not a daily driver) and did my truck this fall. I plan to use the spray on the car once I uncover it this spring. I also plan to do the plastic parts under the hood.

Ryan B.

I used their original coating on my car (not a daily driver) and did my truck this fall. I plan to use the spray on the car once I uncover it this spring. I also plan to do the plastic parts under the hood.

Ryan B.

Let me know how you like it. I DD my truck so it has to be good