Color matching skid plate?

So the wife is gone for a week, time to mess around with the truck haha! 

Has as anyone ever painted the skid plate(little chrome piece) on the bummer? I searched with no luck. I have a white truck so I thought Plasti dipping it white may look good and give some contrast.  Thoughts?

FBEEB357-23B8-41EA-B104-007D5A9E0AD4.jpeg

I plasti dipped my entire front bumper white. I went off road and scratched it up so much that getting it professionally painted would've been a waste. Touch ups were super easy with the plasti dip. I think it turned out pretty good. I'm leaving it like that until I get back to the states and can put an off-road bumper on it. 7440b4af70e4f95dbf30917f70ba14bf.jpg

Sent from my SC-01K using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, MN1(SW) said:

I plasti dipped my entire front bumper white. I went off road and scratched it up so much that getting it professionally painted would've been a waste. Touch ups were super easy with the plasti dip. I think it turned out pretty good. I'm leaving it like that until I get back to the states and can put an off-road bumper on it. 7440b4af70e4f95dbf30917f70ba14bf.jpg

Nice!  Sometimes people knock plasti dip but its a great product depending on your needs. Did you use any glossifier? I can't tell from the picture.

It's just matte. As much as I have to touch it up, I didn't feel like having to throw in the extra work. It's a really pure white though. My truck is summit white so it matches nicely. If yours is one of the other plethora of whites, it might be a little more noticeable.