2019 Silverado vs 2018 F150 - A Ford Owners Perspective!

Nice find!  It's funny on one of the other gm forums everyone was complaining about how the side mirrors on the door are ugly.  Then when I was out washing my vette last weekend I was like hey look my mirrors are on the door, never even thought about that till people starting talking about it.  Looks like the ford has them on the door as well, no big deal I don't think.

1 hour ago, 15 Z71 said:

That little man step on the f150 is dumb.That  thing would be in the way all the time for getting stuff in and out. Steps in bumper are way more beneficial.

That is one thing GM nailed is the bumper corner steps. So simple yet such a god send. I agree the f150 man step is way over-engineered for the purpose.

6 hours ago, steelcity said:

MILITARY GRADE, LOL!!!   Image result for ford bed ripped

You should see the pictures of the aluminum beds with missing tie-downs that pulled through and boxes with seams ripped apart when the rivets tore out. After spending time in a 2016 F-150 I want nothing to do with a truck with an aluminum bed as thin as the F-150's is. 

• Like 2

Loved the eco boost on my '15 XLT, major g-force acceleration, but the rest of the truck, blah.  

Agree that the steps in the bumper are the best way to go.  Now, if they could just get rid of that tailgate cable I trip over now and then!