WTB/WTT: Black Full Length Center Console 2014-2016

Ravenkeeper

I’m looking for a black center console for my Midnight Edition Silverado.  I am willing to drive a couple of hours from my home to get it, meeting halfway between you and me is an acceptable arrangement.  Willing to trade my '18 for your '14-15.  '16-18 cupholders do NOT move, and I would like to put our drinks in the forward most position, with my CB and Scanner in the back position.  If you're rebuilding my '15 Silverado, there are already holes in the bottom of the center console for my radios and phone.

Edited by Ravenkeeper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm wanting to replace the '18 full center console with a '14-'16 full center console, so I can install my CB/Scanner where they were in my '15 Silverado.  I may end up purchasing the upper parts from Chevy Accessories.

https://accessories.chevrolet.com/product/2018/Chevrolet/Silverado 1500/interior-trim-kit-in-synthesis-23147678?categoryId=98036

So you have a 2018 full center console and and want to replace it with an older year full center console?

If so, why? They are the same except for minor things like removable/movable cup holder (2014-2015).

One thing to note, USB hubs on older consoles don’t support CarPlay/Android Auto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 12/9/2018 at 6:35 AM, pgamboa said:

So you have a 2018 full center console and and want to replace it with an older year full center console?

If so, why? They are the same except for minor things like removable/movable cup holder (2014-2015).

One thing to note, USB hubs on older consoles don’t support CarPlay/Android Auto.

Because of the cupholder, looking at putting my radios in front of the box again, as pictured below.  Guess I'll have to keep my USBs.  May end up just getting the forward section from GM Accessories.

post-151133-0-50996100-1486237896_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Because of the cupholder, looking at putting my radios in front of the box again, as pictured below.  Guess I'll have to keep my USBs.  May end up just getting the forward section from GM Accessories.

post-151133-0-50996100-1486237896_thumb.jpg

Ah gotcha. Totally missed the radios in the opening.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2019 at 11:10 PM, vase 17HC said:

Would u sell me ur console? If so how much?

If I find a full console from a 14-15.  The down side to my '18's console is that the cup-holder does NOT move.  I may end up only replacing the upper part of the forward half.  Whichever I find first. 

Not sure if I'm going to sale the entire console, if I buy an entire console.  There's a lot of parts that I will have to swap over to the "new" one from the one I have now.  From what I've been told, I have to keep the USB & audio jack clusters, and, currently, I'm planning on keeping the wireless charging in the console lid. 

Edited by Ravenkeeper

• 2 weeks later...