WTB/WTT: Black Full Length Center Console 2014-2016

Ravenkeeper

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, alexg said:

On 10/3/2018 at 8:24 PM, Ravenkeeper said:

I’m looking for a black center console for my Midnight Edition Silverado.  I am willing to drive a couple of hours from my home to get it, meeting halfway between you and me is an acceptable arrangement.  Willing to trade my '18 for your '14-15.  '16-18 cupholders do NOT move, and I would like to put our drinks in the forward most position, with my CB and Scanner in the back position.  If you're rebuilding my '15 Silverado, there are already holes in the bottom of the center console for my radios and phone.

Not looking for another '18 center console, looking for a '14-'15 center console.

Not looking for another '18 center console, looking for a '14-'15 center console.

ill tell a guy i know he has a 14-15 console also u know u can just order the top trim from gm parts direct and swap em ....i did on mine and ordered extra cup holder to cover the big hole on it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

eed8ece66f57db8077a91cdce6d57612.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Ravenkeeper said:

Yes, but it's temporarily on HOLD thanks to IRS.

Okay i put a 15 console in my 16 but we can swap upper trays with the cupholders and everything if you want

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/14/2019 at 12:07 AM, CadillacLuke24 said:

Frankie and I have been sending PMs back/forth.  Unfortunately, I don't have the funds at this time, which is why I have not been bumping my ad.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...