2019 Sierra AT4 level/wheel/tires mod

I thought i would post this to help anyone looking for rims and tires i had a hard time finding anything on this truck . Heres my 2019 gmc sierra at4 with 4p08 4play rims with 33x12.50x22 we had to level the truck and add a 1/4 inch spacer to bring rim out off caliper and some triming had to be done on the mud flaps so it didnt rub but wow what ya think . 

20190323_092849.jpg

Edited by Sam_dwlng07
  • Like 4

Stock suspension, stock wheels painted Piano Black, Nfab RKR steps (rock sliders) General Grabber AT's 285-60-20 . The stock running boards are way too thin and bend when they get bumped. The tires are quiet, didn't change my gas mileage and look a lot better than the Bridgestones .  

2019 AT4.jpg

Edited by BLACK AT4
forgot some add-ons
  • Like 2

Stock suspension, stock wheels painted Piano Black, Nfab RKR steps (rock sliders) General Grabber AT's 285-60-20 . The stock running boards are way too thin and bend when they get bumped. The tires are quiet, didn't change my gas mileage and look a lot better than the Bridgestones .  
5c9a5e130c5a0_2019AT4.thumb.jpg.07f35613dd66d2ff47a378edba75ba50.jpg
Looks awesome! How do they fit? Any rib? I'm planning on the 285/60/20s in ridge grappler and new rims with a -24 offset

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, gothp28 said:

Looks awesome! How do they fit? Any rib? I'm planning on the 285/60/20s in ridge grappler and new rims with a -24 offset

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

No rubbing whatsoever. I would seriously consider the General Grabber ..they are rated for snow and are super quiet on the road. I've had both and like the General's MUCH better!!  

3 hours ago, BLACK AT4 said:

No rubbing whatsoever. I would seriously consider the General Grabber ..they are rated for snow and are super quiet on the road. I've had both and like the General's MUCH better!!  

How’s the performance after those tires? Very interested in that size but the Grabber, similar to others, comes in at 62.6lbs. The stock Bridgestone tires on the 20” are 46lbs.

12 hours ago, MTB10 said:

A little off topic but has anyone got any 4 inch lifts installed on there AT4 yet? 

There isnt a 4 inch lift out yet for the AT4/Trailboss.  The only lift out adds 4 inches to them making them a full 6 inch lift

17 hours ago, rtr16 said:

How’s the performance after those tires? Very interested in that size but the Grabber, similar to others, comes in at 62.6lbs. The stock Bridgestone tires on the 20” are 46lbs.

I believe they are heavier, i through them in the truck when i got them.... They are a 10 ply tire too, so a lot tougher. The Grabber AT is probably the best tire I've used to date. I've had KO2s and Ridge Grapplers, these are quiet, tough and reasonably priced. In Oregon it was important to have a tire that's good in the sand, snow and highway. The Bridgstones are not bad tires i just didn't like the look. 

12 hours ago, z1boss said:

There isnt a 4 inch lift out yet for the AT4/Trailboss.  The only lift out adds 4 inches to them making them a full 6 inch lift

Yes thats the lift i was referring to. Fabtech calls it a 4'' but its the same as a 6 inch on a regular sierra.

New guy here...been watching this forum unfold while I’ve been doing research for Lifts/Wheels/Tires and Running boards for my new Black AT4. I need some suggestions for wheels (black preference, like matte more than gloss, and not a huge fan of the chrome beads surrounding the outside of wheels). I’m getting my truck project started next week and doing the following: 4” Rough Country Suspension Lift (made for the AT4), Nitto Ridge Grapplers in either 295/65/20 (35.12x11.77x20) or 35x12.5x20 size, new wheels in either 20x9 or 20x10 (still trying to decide on the brand and style), and then the amp-research power running boards. Here’s a picture of what the truck looks like now. Only mods so far are a Bakflip 2 MX trifold cover, and Ceramic Lumineer window tint (20% on all windows, and 35% on front windshield). The stock wheels are 275/60/20 (can’t find what the stock offset on these are though). Any thoughts/suggestions or comments please let me know! Thanks! And hurry cause this project is starting next Thursday!

edfcc0f3b660ea37c69b49e543915f2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2