2019 Sierra AT4 level/wheel/tires mod

On 5/1/2019 at 7:42 AM, f8l vnm said:

Nice truck bro! By the way are you in Bakersfield ? I was visiting my cousins last week and saw the same exact truck and with those wheels...

Ha ha, yeah that was me. 

• 2 weeks later...

So my dealer has done about 10 of these with the 2 inch rc level. Anyone else running that successfully? There doing it with 305/55/20 bfg k02’s. I want to fill my well out and get a little more lift up front but not totally eliminate the rake.

7AE9B9D8-45A2-4C42-9C16-D042F70977A8.jpeg

1F4786A0-7CB6-42EA-804C-E593BDC1BCB6.jpeg

• Like 1

I see most of the people leveling their trucks but by raising the front end, has anyone leveled their truck but by lowering the rear? If so, any pics? I dont have an AT4 but I do have an Elevation model(and yes I'm thinking of lowering the back).  Thnxs

On 10/5/2018 at 8:46 PM, Razorrick said:

Thought  I’d offer my two cents on my mods. First I had a 2” front leveling kit by rough country placed. One gmc dealer refused to put it on. Second dealer no problem. Looks much better. Re aligned. Rides great. Then off for wheels/ tires. Have read 34” and even 35” tires are no problem. I placed nitto ridge grapplers 295/60/20. 33.94 x 11.7. Both fronts rubbed. Trimmed inside plastic flaps. Better, still some rubbing. So people claiming 34/35” clear, not on my truck. Wheels are Gear 20x9” with 18mm offset. Two custom wheel dealers called their reps and were sure they would clear calipers and not stick out past wheel wells much. They would not clear new larger front calipers. Had to add a 1/4” spacer on fronts to clear. Which means these wheels would need about 25mm offset to clear. Love my wheels but a lot of what I found on this forum and wheel/ tire shops I don’t believe to be accurate. I know the 2019 is new and we’re all learning. Just passing on my findings

DE3B4186-9140-4A64-B47D-CF6E2F1B9D93.jpeg

Looks so good! Do you have a link to the wheels/ where did you get GMC centercaps for them? Thanks in advance. Also have you had any issues with the leveling kit? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/16/2019 at 2:25 PM, BigRob_MIA said:

I see most of the people leveling their trucks but by raising the front end, has anyone leveled their truck but by lowering the rear? If so, any pics? I dont have an AT4 but I do have an Elevation model(and yes I'm thinking of lowering the back).  Thnxs

Always lower the rear of my trucks 

2019Silverado4.JPEG

• Like 1

Congrats Nik;  looks great eh...haha.  Fellow Canuck here.  Haven’t seen too many long box models in the crew cabs.  Love your wheel choice.  Any clearance issues or rubbing?  

Just browsing Motofab's site, and it appears they are now making a 1.5" lower mount level kit for the AT4 / Trail boss.  Part number CH-15LM-TB. 

Anyone aware of this, or possibly install it yet?  It appears much easier than Rough Country's 1318 which requires a spring compressor.  

2019 AT4,   Readylift 2" front level and 3" blocks in rear to keep a small rake...   Vision 18x8.5 0mm offset w same tires Duratracs 275 65 R18

0604191057a.jpg

Edited by NHAT4
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, thsoccer3 said:

Just browsing Motofab's site, and it appears they are now making a 1.5" lower mount level kit for the AT4 / Trail boss.  Part number CH-15LM-TB. 

Anyone aware of this, or possibly install it yet?  It appears much easier than Rough Country's 1318 which requires a spring compressor.  

It appears to be the 1.5" that the owners are already running here in the forum. I have mine sitting in the garage waiting to be installed but ordered before they released or re-labeled this particular AT4/TB lower strut spacer. My purchase order on ebay has a part number listed as "CH-15LM" only. Looking into the pictures they look indentical. Probably their way of telling people 1.5" is their recommendation for AT4/TB trucks.

Edited by asalinasz39