leveling a trailboss

21 minutes ago, Ben Berkenpas said:

There are a number of people installing    1 1/2" or 2" under strut lift without any short term problems. Time will tell if it ends up putting premature wear on the ball joints and steering parts but it certainly works to level the truck. If you go to the forum about fitting 35s on a AT4/Trailboss there are pics and comments.

I guess this could be a good temporary option if you want to get 35s under the AT4/TB until someone comes out with an option that can address any of the bad angles. I just might try it for now. It’s the Motofab 1.5” on amazon they’re using right?

4 minutes ago, HvyChvy334 said:

I guess this could be a good temporary option if you want to get 35s under the AT4/TB until someone comes out with an option that can address any of the bad angles. I just might try it for now. It’s the Motofab 1.5” on amazon they’re using right?

Yep. I think going to do the same!

3 hours ago, jj_marshy said:

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF YOU CAN FIT 35'S ON THE TRAIL BOSS WITH IT LEVELED? THANKS!

Yes you can but it depends on the width of the tire and the offset of the rim.  For example a 35x12.5s on a rim with a positive 20ish offset wont rub but a rim with a 0 mm offset will rub slightly.  What size tire and rims do u have in mind exactly?

2 hours ago, jj_marshy said:

I’ll be doing the TOYO M/T 35x12.5x18 on positive 18 offset wheel. Currently have 33’s on it and want to go bigger. 33 looks to small I think. Thanks

You should be fine since your rim has a positive 18 offset.  Worst case scenario, it will rub the slightest amount but I dont think it will.