Post Your Cool Feature Discoveries On Your T1

We just picked up our Trail Boss two Mondays ago. Not sure if it’s just us but we have been using the back up camera without actually going into reverse but swiping over on the screen and selecting camera. Comes in hand if in a busy parking lot and wanting to check what’s behind you as we get the baby loaded in!

Also has anyone heard what sounds like air releasing sometimes when getting out of the truck after turning it off?

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 5:31 PM, Limelight said:

Just noticed the LED white  night lighting behind the driver and passenger door handles. 

Nice touch. 

They have had them for quite some time. MY 14 and 15 both had them.

With bench seats, there is a storage compartment under the seat that has a key lock thought that was a decent bit of storage. I was never told about the key fob spot there [emoji14]

I posted it above [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Limelight said:

This is caused by one thing.   Lawyers.

(Sorry in advance if any of you are actually lawyers :seeya:)

I am one. And yes, we do assume there are enough complete morons out there to make this warning necessary. And no, we do not expect this message to make any actual difference in the behavior of said morons. But hey, we warned them!

• Like 5

On 3/19/2019 at 9:27 AM, DougFL said:

Apparently the ability to remote open and close the tailgate is limited to the LTZ and High Country models.

Sierra Denali only opens too. I guess GM figures the Multi-Pro gate is enough of a tailgate feature, they didn't need to add Close on it. 

Scott

Sierra Denali only opens too. I guess GM figures the Multi-Pro gate is enough of a tailgate feature, they didn't need to add Close on it. 

Scott

Think it’s more to do with the added weight of the multi-pro tailgate than anything else.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2019 at 6:56 PM, OnTheReel said:

Another fun trivia fact, only LTZ and HC get auto up on the passenger window. I can only imagine the bean counters calculating the savings on only making the driver window auto up on the lower trims. :rolleyes:

Sierra AT4 has the auto down/up on both front windows. Auto down only on both rear windows 

On 5/7/2019 at 7:56 AM, BringTheRain403 said:

Starting the Vehicle with a Low
Transmitter Battery

If the transmitter battery is weak or if
there is interference with the signal,
the DIC may display NO REMOTE
DETECTED or NO REMOTE KEY
WAS DETECTED PLACE KEY IN
TRANSMITTER POCKET THEN
START YOUR VEHICLE when starting the vehicle.

1. Place the transmitter in the
transmitter pocket/insert.
2. With the vehicle in P (Park) or
N (Neutral)press the brake
pedal and ENGINE
START/STOP.

Replace the transmitter battery
as soon as possible.68a6ed5259c68700ddedb3950ef6dfc6.jpg139d1807252ece6434bb7d2c695276bd.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

And I discovered yesterday that the remote drains the 2032 battery crazy. I had to replace the battery after 4 months. Now I'm keeping an extra in the truck for emergency ?

Edited by AMPRG
  • Like 2

Discovered today that my Trail boss is much higher than my 16 z71. Forgot that and pulled in the city parking garage with a 7 ft clearance. My antenna hit every concrete cross member up 8 floors and down 8 floors. That is probably over 100 times. Didn't put my tool box in the truck yet to remove antenna. I looked at the roof in some of the tight corners and I had maybe 1 to 2 inches of Clearance before scraping paint on the roof.

Had a whole line of really pissed off cars behind me stopping ever 10 feet so I wouldn't lose my antenna.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1