Post Your Cool Feature Discoveries On Your T1

1 hour ago, MadCaddie said:

I have that, but my father has a fully loaded Trailboss that doesn't. 

Wish you could roll them back up too as well as be able to do it through onstar. 

I have a Trailboss as well and it works.  You need to enable the feature first in the settings menu of the infotainment system

1 hour ago, MadCaddie said:

That's an awesome feature.  Wish my Cadillacs had that (or maybe they did.). How is it disabled when you're done? 

It automatically resets once you lock the truck!   Nice. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, MadCaddie said:

I can't get this to work... Any thing else need to be done? 

No- I've used it a lot of times. 

Just to clarify- Open the drivers door and hold the unlock button on the door for a few seconds.  You will hear a beep (inside the truck not the horn) and that's it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Limelight said:

No- I've used it a lot of times. 

Just to clarify- Open the drivers door and hold the unlock button on the door for a few seconds.  You will hear a beep (inside the truck not the horn) and that's it.

Thank You.  I was holding the outside unlock button down.    Wish I knew about this sooner.  Would have made tailgating a lot less stressful not having someone asking me to unlock my door every 5 seconds every Sunday. 

• Like 1

On 10/10/2018 at 12:56 PM, sams819 said:

Don’t see the Grade Braking in the owners manual. Hope this feature is gone as I would hold in the tow haul button on to shut it off. :smash:

I do see it there... but it says it's not active when range selection mode is active.

On 2/15/2019 at 11:51 AM, JR09country said:

Not sure if this was a feature on the K2s but you can make your key fob lower all the windows down by holding the unlock button for a couple of seconds. This will be nice in the Texas heat this summer.

I had to apply the setting in the infotainment screen.

I still have no idea why the default was "off" - I loved that in my Audi and VW.  Why can't GM just have it on instead? It would bring so much joy!

1 hour ago, Wiggums said:

I still have no idea why the default was "off" - I loved that in my Audi and VW.  Why can't GM just have it on instead? It would bring so much joy!

Because car companies have been held responsible because owners have had the fob in their pants pocket, sat down or somehow hit the button for the set amount of time and all the windows opened and it was raining for snowing and the companies were held responsible. So with that being said there is a switch to turn it off that you must turn on so they can’t be blamed, I know Lexus and Audi has to program that option on at the dealer as a free upgrade but you have to singn off that you requested it to be done.

According to the display, the remote should also raise the windows with the remote, but it only lowers them when the unlock button is pressed, holding the lock button doesn't do anything. Maybe an update in the future will make this operational.

IMG-4721.jpg

Edited by 383
  • Like 1

According to the display, the remote should also raise the windows with the remote, but it only lowers them when the unlock button is pressed, holding the lock button doesn't do anything. Maybe an update in the future will make this operational.

IMG-4721.jpg

I sure hope so! That would be awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, Ssfrantz5 said:

Mine does not close.. Only opens. 

Apparently the ability to remote open and close the tailgate is limited to the LTZ and High Country models.

• Like 2