fog and headlight leds

2 minutes ago, Hoyt Glagwell said:

Yes in stock projector . All bolt in. No modification.  Plug n play harness 

That's sweet. I'm curious to know what the light cut off looks like. Have any pictures of cutoff and light projection?

2 minutes ago, Hoyt Glagwell said:

I don’t have one I will try to get one this weekend.   It’s a 16 with 6300 miles. It sits more than its driven . 

Awesome. Just curious as to how it compares to my retrofit. I was originally gonna go with the kit that fits the H11 halogen projectors, then decided to retrofit the HID ones. 

Lol mine is a 16 also with 52k. Mine drives more than it sits

heres a shot of the HID in stock projector. shot the second photo going up hill- trust me theyre no where near aimed that high lol!

cutoff is decent. not like what I had in my TSX/Lexus but for stock, I'm happy- basically it isnt bad enough imo to drive me to retrofit to a higher end projector/lens etc.

also, 2015 with 20k miles boys haha- perks of storing the truck for 9 months a year and living in Asia :D

14.jpg

15.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/16/2018 at 9:45 AM, Hoyt Glagwell said:

2016 HD with Diode Dynamic 5000k hid and 6000 led fog lights

6E73DAD5-8F53-4CCA-B1F3-8D50A43BC8A0.jpeg

On 10/16/2018 at 10:00 AM, Hoyt Glagwell said:

Yes in stock projector . All bolt in. No modification.  Plug n play harness 

I love the look and the color matches pretty solid man. I have been on the hunt lately myself, had op7 LED's but one burned out so went back completely stock. Tried a set of HID's and ran a relay for the DRL and something went wrong(think it was a bad ground), so I went back completely stock now.

Would not mind going to what you have with no modifications. Any issue's with DRL's?

I only have about 250 miles on the setup.   The drls work but are on full bright, no codes or warning lights are on in the dash .  I drilled one hole on each side to mount the ballast box to the core support .  ( didn’t trust the double face tape ).  Here is a cutline pic that trailer was prob 25 to 30  feet in front of me.

8C28DD7D-BF58-4536-80F0-7D9A346B46B9.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2018 at 12:40 PM, CRApex said:

Installed Morimoto LED's..Highs, lows and fogs in my Chevy.  They're awesome and won't degrade over time.

ANY Problem with the dust cover going back on ??

The dust cover needs to be modified to fit.  The LED's come with a rubber boot extender that inserts into a hole you'll need to cut in the dust cover.  They don't work too well though.  I cut the back out of my dust covers and just sealed shut with black duct tape.  It's all hidden and has worked fine for a year now.  I'm sure if you took your time the rubber boot covers could be made to work.

Morning,

So glad I found this thread,  Just bought a 2015 3500HD 8k miles and the stock lights are terrible.  I traded my 2016 1500LTZ and the lights spoiled me in that one.  I would like to find a kit for all three highs, lows and fogs and to be honest I'd probably pay someone to install as I am not into it. I notice a few different manufacturers, What is the general consensus?  I know it's a matter of opinion but all in all?  Also the cut off is important as I hate people freaking out when you roll in behind them.

Thanks,

Dodge Stomper

20181123_085155.jpg