New custom GT gauge faces are here!!!!

I believe I read on another one of your threads that you can do a blue pointer/blue led swap and if so what would the turnaround time be? Thanks

3 hours ago, US Dashworks said:

turn around time is about 1 week. we only ship priority back to you.

those blue premium pointers are pretty dang sweet, and worth the round trip imo.

which gauge face are you interested in?

Thanks for the reply. I just want to upgrade the pointers and change the lighting to blue if that's possible 

1 hour ago, US Dashworks said:

Is your current backlighting all white?

White on the tach  and speedometer and red around the other gauges which i really don't care for. Actually I think  the all white lighting with the blue pointers would be cool if that's possible  but I think I read on your other thread you needed to change to blue lighting for the blue pointers(?)IMG_2166.thumb.JPG.a07a37b6feb05e4c08a4e5794cf818a5.JPG

15 minutes ago, Marv88 said:

White on the tach  and speedometer and red around the other gauges which i really don't care for. Actually I think  the all white lighting with the blue pointers would be cool if that's possible  but I think I read on your other thread you needed to change to blue lighting for the blue pointers(?)

PM sent

On 10/11/2018 at 8:31 PM, NoLand said:

Do you have any pictures of these installed? Tough to get a feel of what they look like in real life based on those pics...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they are shipping to me this Saturday. I will have pictures up the same day that i get them. follow me on Instagram @usdashworks  that is the best way to get real time updates. Im always on this site, but i dont always receive notifications.

Carl, you and I have PM'd back and forth a couple weeks ago, and I'm still interested......... but  was wondering if you ever filmed a video of the actual gauge face swapping process.  I just want to make 100% sure I'm comfortable with tearing into it before ordering.  :)

BTW, did you post pic's of the carbon fiber gauges installed?  That's the style I was leaning towards. 

thanks!

10 hours ago, kevinfranklin said:

Carl, you and I have PM'd back and forth a couple weeks ago, and I'm still interested......... but  was wondering if you ever filmed a video of the actual gauge face swapping process.  I just want to make 100% sure I'm comfortable with tearing into it before ordering.  :)

BTW, did you post pic's of the carbon fiber gauges installed?  That's the style I was leaning towards. 

thanks!

Im working on a video now, but i have 0 video skills, and 0 editing skills. I do not want to put out a video that is trash.

the only pics i have of the carbon gauge faces are the ones on my website, customers have slowly been sending me pictures of them installed in their vehicles, but most of them are camera phone photos, and they dont do the lighting justice. once i get in my next batch of carbon faces i will be taking a ton of pictures in and out of a vehicle.

On 11/6/2018 at 9:10 AM, US Dashworks said:

we got the GT faces in visit    https://usdashworks.com/product/style-gt/    

or email me at    [email protected]   to get more information on them

20181105_141237.jpg

wow!!!  those look great Carl!!

will you also be doing white face plates for the 4 upper gauges?

39 minutes ago, bc-chris said:

wow!!!  those look great Carl!!

will you also be doing white face plates for the 4 upper gauges?

Not sure yet, the white/black combo was carefully chosen as it looks mostly factory, but with just enough color to look custom. The engineers agreed that the white/white was to "ricey". but at the end of the day you guys are the customer, and if enough people want it in white yall are getting it in white!

The auxiliary gauges are custom btw. They have the matching font.

Edited by US Dashworks
  • Thanks 1