wingsaa

FS: Two 2016+ Escalade Driver Side Mirrors

I have two driver side mirrors (long story) that will fit 2016+ Escalade and can be added to Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon, Yukon Xl but you'll have to retrofit the camera if you want it working on anything other than the Escalade. Think there are some posts here on that.

These mirrors are fully operational with no blemishes. One mirror has the black cover and the other has a silver cover that's been removed with one of the cover clips broken and also one of the clips broken where it connects to the door. Door clip won't matter as the three bolts hold securely.

The mirror with the black cover is $160.00 plus shipping
The mirror with the removed silver cover with broken clip is $120.00 plus shipping.

Prefer local pickup in DFW area.

Mirrors include the following options:
-Heated
-Power fold
-Blind spot
-Auto sim
-Camera
-Puddle light
-Turn Signal

20180930_160354.jpg

20180930_160409.jpg

20180930_160423.jpg

20180930_160438.jpg

20180930_160446.jpg

20180930_160459.jpg

20180930_160520.jpg

20180930_161940.jpg

20180930_161951.jpg

20180930_162000.jpg

Edited by wingsaa
added photos

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Gorehamj

John Goreham
      Contributing Writer, GM-Trucks.com
      11-28-2018

Just two days after announcing that it is doubling its efforts on electric vehicles, GM's Cadillac division has released a new trim for one of its least energy-efficient vehicles, the Escalade. The general theme of the new Escalade is all-black everything and huge wheels.

The 2019 Sport Edition will be available in either 2WD or 4WD and will have the 6.2-liter V8 engine. The Midnight Silver finish on the standard 22-inch wheels with low-profile rubber offset the all-black exterior nicely. The suspension will feature Magnetic Ride Control. Inside, there are bucket seats in the second row. “Two decades after its introduction, the Escalade remains the segment’s benchmark and sales leader,” said Steve Carlisle, Cadillac president. “The Sport Edition extends that momentum in response to customer and dealer demand for a dark and aggressive look.”

The full list of features include:
      -Magnetic Ride Control with driver-selectable modes.
      -Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot (includes 3GB/three-month data trial).
      -Automatic Parking Assist.
      -Fold-flat second- and third-row seats with power-folding third row.
      -Heated and cooled front seats with heated second-row bucket seats.
      -Heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel with wood accents.
      -12.3-inch-diagonal instrument cluster display with high-resolution digital driver information center.
      -Bose Centerpoint audio system featuring 16 speakers.
      -Hands-free liftgate with Cadillac logo illumination.

The Sport Edition is a $2,700 option package on the Escalade, which starts at $85K. Look for availability in Q1 of 2019.  
    • By Gorehamj

John Goreham
      Contributing Writer, GM-Trucks.com
      11-9-2018

Our colleagues at US News and World Report Autos have a new list of the best November new vehicle deals and the Cadillac Escalade stands out. According to USN, the folks at Cadillac are offering $7K cash back on the 2018 Escalade. Other interesting GM-related November deals include $5,000 back on the 2018 GMC Acadia $4,000 cash back on the 2018 Chevy Cruze and $ 4,750 off the Buick Encore. 

US News speculates that Cadillac is feeling pressure from the newly redesigned Lincoln Navigator. 
    • By SARNCAN
      Hi,,
      I am a new member and I am glad to have joined this forum.  I have a 2018 Tahoe Premier and I tried to get answers to my questions but I couldn't find any..

1) The vehicle has a feature to auto tilt mirrors on reverse , and it is good feature, but how can I disable the feature (just for a few second i.e. switching back and forth instantaneously ) without going through the in-dash screen?  The mirrors are too small and tilting them make it hard to see obstacles behind, although they are good to see side walk edges.  I knew that the mirrors have a time frame and it will auto raise to original position even while gear is still on reverse.
      2) Is there a way to switch off auto dimming for the mirrors (just for a few second i.e. switching back and forth as well)?

Thanks to all

• By Cjc16
      I've got a 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 that has wind noise on driver's side. I just came out of the shop for the issue. Said the sealed holes in door with gap sealer, but I still have the noise. After examining, I noticed the window seal is not tucked under the mirror very tight, like the passenger side is. I believe the air is coming between the door and seal, as the way it is now, wind would catch the corner of seal. 
      Anyone know if the window seal is supposed to be between the mirror plastic and mirror rubber flap, or under both? I don't want to reverse engineer the passenger side and take a chance at screwing it up. My passenger side is under both. Curious if any others had to do this. 
      Thanks guys!
    • By CMoore711
      I purchased the wheels brand new from a Giovanna Wheel shop and have since chosen to go with a different set of wheels.  Unfortunately the wheel shop I purchased from does not accept returns, so I am listing the wheels for sale.   Wheels are brand new and unmounted, I only unboxed (1) wheel for picture purposes only, then it was repackaged with all the original manufacturer's packaging.   Wheel Details: Giovanna Dramuno 6 Machine Black Finish Size: 24" x 10" Offset: +30 mm Bolt Pattern:  6 x 139.7 Center Bore: 78.1 mm   Fitment: 2007+ Yukon/Yukon XL, Escalade, Tahoe, Suburban, Sierra 1500, Silverado, Avalanche,   Wheels will ship double boxed and with all original manufacturer's packaging just as received from Giovanna.   Asking Price is $1,750 OBO shipped to the continental U.S. Prefer Payment via PayPal I'm located in Dayton, OH and would be willing to meet up within a reasonable distance.   Plastic Protective Cover still on Center Caps:   One of the deepest concave style wheels available; About 3" Deep Concave from rim lip down to center cap:   Repackaged with Original Manufacturer's Plastic Lip Protector:   Some "Stock" Images: