Looking for rock slider ideas

So I have a 2018 Z71, dealer had the local offroad place install the 2" front leveling kit, plus a 2" lift in back to keep the factory rake, I removed the lower front air damn and then upgraded the tires to a set of 285/65r18 RidgeGrapplers.  Truck sits several inches taller than stock and looks balanced.  I just removed the plastic skid plate and installed the GM Accessories metal set, and plan to do a little off roading this weekend.  Nothing gnarly, but might be some tricky parts for a lightly modded truck.

One of the things that I did was remove the GM side steps.  While they are handy getting in and out, they also took away 5 or 6 inches of clearance on the sides and could get hung up on stuff.

What I would love is either a rocker slide that doesn't take away by ground clearance and I can use it as a step, or, a set of steps that have two positions.  Leave them down for normal use, and when you hit the trail, push a mechanical button and fold them up higher and click them into place.

I don't want to spend a bunch of money on some electric setup that raises and lowers them all the time.  95% of the time they will be down and that's fine, but would love to fold them out of the way when I go offroad, rather than spend half an hour unbolting them and they having to put them back on when I get home.

Ideas?

The closest thing I'm aware of is the N-Fab Cab Length RKR Side Rails w/ Detachable Steps.  Each step is held on with two bolts.  So, it's not as easy as pressing a button and folding away, but not terribly hard to do.

Yeah, something where I have the rocker slider there for protection, but the steps I can pop on and off with an impact wrench and socket in 45 seconds each step, when I go onto the trails, that would be ideal.  

A lot easier than getting under the truck by myself and trying to hold and line up the large side step system and ratchet in 8 bolts per side...