Chevrolet dealership that sells in bulk like Laura GMC?

AJMBLAZER

I will be in the market for a crew cab truck next year. Last year while searching for my wife’s Yukon we became aware of Laura GMC and their huge fleet of lower priced vehicles. 
Is there a Chevrolet dealership anywhere that follows the same business plan? I’m not afraid to travel.

Edited by AJMBLAZER

It looks like Laura has a Chevy store in MO.. not sure it they pump them out like the GMC store or have the same type of discounts. Maybe worth looking into. Looks like they have a pretty decent inventory.

https://www.laurachevybg.com/VehicleSearchResults?search=new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

47 minutes ago, Loco-diablo said:

It looks like Laura has a Chevy store in MO.. not sure it they pump them out like the GMC store or have the same type of discounts. Maybe worth looking into. Looks like they have a pretty decent inventory.

https://www.laurachevybg.com/VehicleSearchResults?search=new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I actually just discovered them. 

Try Hudiburg in Oklahoma City area. I bought my Camaro from them, and I just checked and some of their stuff is thousands cheaper from either Laura. Like an Acadia Denali is 42k at Laura in IL, but 39 at Hudiburg in OKC. Might have been different options but work a look. They were easy to deal with, and stopped asking about extras the first time I said no(now THAT is RARE in my experience)

Edited by SnakeEyeSS