Just pulled the trigger on a 2500HD gasser

Left over 2017,. I still got new car financing :0).  It has everything I wanted in it. Z71, deep ocean blue, premium sound.  36,318.94 out the door.  
IMG_8363.thumb.jpg.0d3275e4359eb1a21e983351a02d0872.jpg

That’s a great price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, gearheadesw said:

Is this the one you were talking about in another thread? Nice truck, great price.

I made a general mentioning i was in the market for a new one.  Maybe I should have continued thay one.  Sorry kinda newish to the forum thing. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Princess_jamie said:

Left over 2017,. I still got new car financing :0).  It has everything I wanted in it. Z71, deep ocean blue, premium sound.  36,318.94 out the door.  

IMG_8363.jpg

Crap!  THat thing is bad ARSE!  Price is unreal......

7 hours ago, SierraHD17 said:

20171019_121833.thumb.jpg.79eb6d54db377928cb4b005dcb3360e8.jpgSeems we have twin opposites lol.  Mine is an SLE with Bose, console, heated cloth etc and the same color lol.  Hard to find loaded cloth seat trucks anymore and I also got mine on a massive discount haha.  Even both of them of 2017s.  

I was surprised to see that I have multiple 110 outlets in it along with 220 amp electric system.  Now both of my kids won't fight over what gets charged on road trips.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Princess_jamie said:

Hoping to get at least a decade out of this truck. 

I said that too. Thing is I still daily my 05 1500HD and the 2017 just sits lol. The truck hasn't moved in over a month and that's just fine.  So realistically in 20 years I wont be surprised if I still have mine and it's still lower miles lol.  

4 hours ago, GMC4Zee said:

Yeah, love the blue but settled for crimson red. Mines a 2016 SLT. Tons of crew cabs but not allot of double cabs.

I did copious amounts of research prior to pulling the trigger.  I knew I was getting a gasser and knew I needed a little more payload and tow capability then a 150/1500.  I wanted four doors for my kids and perferred a double cab.  The solid axle trucks rode more rough and everyone talked highly about the 6.0/6l90e.  

Edited by Princess_jamie
  • Like 2