Wheel Spacer?

22 minutes ago, Crazyjoker77 said:

What brand are the spacers?

They’re made by G2 Axle & Gear.  Hubcentric, billet aluminum with anodized finish.  Picked em up at SummitRacing.  Well made stuff. 

606D9709-CFD0-4B2B-9716-F5BF153B119C.jpeg

Edited by steve76t

3 hours ago, Shakeydeal said:

Ok, I need rear spacers. Or to reprhase, if I want the back to look like the front, I need rear spacers.

What is the general consensus? I have searched the archives and it almost seems a fifty/fifty split. What say ye? Safe or not?

if you buy a quality spacer (hub/lug/wheel centric) such as BORA and torque them properly you'll be fine

Quality spacers are the 1st step.  #2 proper install & check torque on a regular basis.  After initial install, check after about 100 miles or so.  Then recheck at each tire rotation, +/- 3000 to 5000 miles.  

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Crazyjoker77 said:

Bumping this thread as its probably my next mod.  

Anyone know if 1.25" spacers work on the stock 20" black 5 Spokes.  Enough clearance to not have to trim the studs?  No rubbing at full lock?

in order to clear the studs you need 1.75" spacers, but depending how the back of the wheels are, it's possible the protruding portion of the stud can sit in "pockets" in the back of the wheel. 

• 2 weeks later...

Have any of you considered the track width?  Looks like the front is 1" wider then the rear.  So would ordering a 1/2" spacer in the front and a 1.5" in the rear give you a more straight line look? 

Have any of you considered the track width?  Looks like the front is 1" wider then the rear.  So would ordering a 1/2" spacer in the front and a 1.5" in the rear give you a more straight line look? 

The front is 1/4” wider per side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pulled the trigger on some 1 1/4” spacers for my truck.  Install took about 1.5 hours as I was taking my time, did test fitting at each wheel, made sure everything was clean, then made sure all were installed correctly.  Here’s a pic of how she looks...

3E2E244F-2B1E-4F19-B5BE-2D753DA43346.thumb.jpeg.2f946e59128b470ef00271fa2fdc3c83.jpeg

1 1/4” spacer need any stud trimming? And I didn’t catch which brand you went with? Nice truck! Perfect stance IMO!

• Like 1

I swear I must be not looking at my truck close enough. I’ve got a bds lift so I know physically my track width is about and 1.25 wider in the front but I swear you can’t tell by looking at it. I would have to put a straight edge on the surface to tell the difference. Maybe because I have a crew cab standard bed so they are farther apart so it harder to tell? Or am I neglecting my poor girl and no spending enough time looking at her?

I swear I must be not looking at my truck close enough. I’ve got a bds lift so I know physically my track width is about and 1.25 wider in the front but I swear you can’t tell by looking at it. I would have to put a straight edge on the surface to tell the difference. Maybe because I have a crew cab standard bed so they are farther apart so it harder to tell? Or am I neglecting my poor girl and no spending enough time looking at her?

The widened track is blatantly obvious bro lol. It’s about 1.75” per side also, not 1.25”

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

The widened track is blatantly obvious bro lol. It’s about 1.75” per side also, not 1.25”

Well I guess it’s time for an eye appointment brother haha. If I put my wheels straight, walk about 20 feet back and squat down and sort of move my head back and forth I can kinda see it. And you’re probably right about size difference I did my lift about 6 months back so I don’t recall the exact measurements I took. If it wasn’t raining so damn much I’d snap a picture.