33 minutes ago, Big E in TX said:

1092974D-001B-4306-BF5B-BDB1FF2A4B5C.thumb.jpeg.e75f716455c9be5110b2bb3732a06146.jpeg

Yellow- 12 1/4 Inches Wide

Green- 3 1/6 Inches Tall

and I made it .75 inches Thick

It shrunk just a tad after production from the original size But I think it came out pretty cool. A little different looking than Boss’s but I think it would look cool covered up by some Line-X in the truck bed.

Give me your thoughts

Just an FYI but the box in the center is supposed to be square, meaning all four sides are the same measurement.  Your picture makes it look like it is a little longer.  Just saying.  It looks good and for where you are putting it, it will work out great.

43 minutes ago, Black02Silverado said:

Just an FYI but the box in the center is supposed to be square, meaning all four sides are the same measurement.  Your picture makes it look like it is a little longer.  Just saying.  It looks good and for where you are putting it, it will work out great.

Thats good feedback man, I appreciate that. I think  mine is a rectangle. 

On 11/21/2018 at 5:01 PM, Big E in TX said:

1092974D-001B-4306-BF5B-BDB1FF2A4B5C.thumb.jpeg.e75f716455c9be5110b2bb3732a06146.jpeg

Yellow- 12 1/4 Inches Wide

Green- 3 1/6 Inches Tall

and I made it .75 inches Thick

It shrunk just a tad after production from the original size But I think it came out pretty cool. A little different looking than Boss’s but I think it would look cool covered up by some Line-X in the truck bed.

Give me your thoughts

Looks great!  Cant wait to see it on the truck bed.

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi -  just purchased  a 2020 WT and looking to get a spray in bedliner.Couple questions for you guys regarding the oval holes in the bed. Currently, my truck bed is bare and has the black plastic hole coverings on.

1. What are the purpose of the multiple 1" holes in the bed? For hooks?

2. Found some photos on this forum of spray-in bedliners. In one instance, looks like someone had the holes sprayed over. In the other, looks like they might've removed the plastic coverings and had sprayed too. Just curious as to why you would or wouldn't choose to do this. I think I'd want to have the holes exposed if they're for hook tie downs. (See attached photos)

No holes / Sprayed over:

no holes.jpg

Holes:

holes.jpg

Edited by Rocky-X