2018 GMC Sierra, was it a good deal?

45 minutes ago, '17 Sierra said:

Man if we were closer, I'd swap with you. I've been eyeballing those snowflakes but I refuse to purchase aftermarket ones. I have no scratches on my 6 spoke 20's at all.

Hey, we could meet halfway in Kansas :lol:

Rates are up, incentives are down.

Industry sales are still strong for trucks/suvs/crossovers, but industry analysts don’t think the current rate of sales is sustainable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 10/22/2018 at 5:47 PM, Avolution03 said:

I refinanced from 6.99 GM to 1.99 FCU the second I received the title.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

I just refinanced  from 8.99% APR from GMC. I have two options .75% APR for 36 months or 1.35% APR for 48 months. I chose .75% APR, that's way better than what i anticipated from FCU. Yaaay!! The loan officer said just because i have excellent, excellent credit. :D

On 10/22/2018 at 3:38 PM, Newtrucker said:

New truck owner here!

I just wondering if I did a great deal with our purchase with our  2018 GMC Sierra SLT Premium package.

We bought a new truck yesterday from the first dealership went to. The MSRP was $56,000+ almost $57k.

I did not have a trade-in, we got it for $42,000 plus i haggle to add 1armor (3 years exterior paint, and interior protection)-$998, plus we also get a $500 Costco card, those are not included in $42k price.

Basically, with all the added stuff it is like getting it for $40,500.

The only issue i have is that I have 843 credit score, at first the sales person said if we finance it through GM we will get additional $1000, but the APR will be 6.99%. When we're ready to sign the financing of around 15k on the paper it says APR 8.99%. They told us to wait until 3 months before we can refinance. I know i can get 1.99 APR somewhere else.

How much did you pay for yours?

GMC Sierra.jpg

Just bought mine 2 weeks ago.  

SLT Crew short bed.  Premium Plus, which gets you a lot of extras over the Premium.  $395 silver paint option. Z71.  6.2L motor.  Floor liners.  Paid $44,055 out the door before tax.

1 hour ago, Nitrousbird said:

Just bought mine 2 weeks ago.  

SLT Crew short bed.  Premium Plus, which gets you a lot of extras over the Premium.  $395 silver paint option. Z71.  6.2L motor.  Floor liners.  Paid $44,055 out the door before tax.

Actually, mine is Premium plus as well. No Floor liners, but i got tinted windows, One armor (for 3 years). Salesman said at first $44k before tax, so i counter offer to 42k plus i want one armor on top of that. Also waiting for $500 Costco card. I think i got a good deal!

14 minutes ago, Newtrucker said:

Actually, mine is Premium plus as well. No Floor liners, but i got tinted windows, One armor (for 3 years). Salesman said at first $44k before tax, so i counter offer to 42k plus i want one armor on top of that. Also waiting for $500 Costco card. I think i got a good deal!

There is no $500 Costco card on the '18.  It is simply an incentive stacked on top of the best price you can get, which is part of my out the door price.  Forgot to mention mine also has the $1000 sunroof option (which is stupid expensive for a basic sunroof, but was a must have for me.).  

So if you have a Summit white PP with the 5.3L and standard suspension and no sunroof, my dealer has that truck + Z71 for $41,408 out the door + tax (using GMAC financing and Costco incentive).  Deals were better last month, so that same truck would have been under 41k.  I don't think they sell the PP trucks without the Z71 package, which is another $550 extra on the MSRP.  

5 hours ago, Nitrousbird said:

There is no $500 Costco card on the '18.  It is simply an incentive stacked on top of the best price you can get, which is part of my out the door price.  Forgot to mention mine also has the $1000 sunroof option (which is stupid expensive for a basic sunroof, but was a must have for me.).  

So if you have a Summit white PP with the 5.3L and standard suspension and no sunroof, my dealer has that truck + Z71 for $41,408 out the door + tax (using GMAC financing and Costco incentive).  Deals were better last month, so that same truck would have been under 41k.  I don't think they sell the PP trucks without the Z71 package, which is another $550 extra on the MSRP.  

I have a sunroof also, i didn't know  that was option but it was already there. :D I called Costco today, apparently the dealer gave me the wrong info about the cash card. The $500 was already taken off the price as a discount, since they gave me the wrong info so the dealership has to come up come with something to make up for that cash card. They are really good to deal with.

I bought mine at the end of May with 5.5%, 10k down and credit score of 840. 

They tried lowering it to 4.5% if I’d buy the extended warranty. My plan was to refi through a credit union that had 1.99%. But by the time I waited the 30 days to refi it went up to 2.7%. But still, 2.7 beat their 5.5

• Like 1