My Free - 25 hour oil change.

I have owned my truck about 60 days now and it got its first oil change called for by the olm at 7500 miles 2 weeks ago.  I am not a hot shot driver just took long road trip for vacation. :jester:

• Like 1

I find it amusing that people act like they wouldn’t be a little upset at their new baby being stuck on a lift. Especially after leaving him hanging a bit wondering what’s up. Then question the reason for getting his vehicle serviced so soon. I bet if you do a poll most people buy a new vehicle just before there’re about to go on a trip or vacation. Sometimes we need to lighten up a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

As stated by others above. Shit happens. Years ago when I had my 01 2500 HD. I took it to the dealer for an oil change. Only took 30 minutes but, the service writer came out and told me the my truck has slipped off the lift while they were lowering it back down. It made a dent and some scratches under the door where the body rolls under towards the frame. It was hardly noticeable. They fixed it a week later with no cost to me and you could not even tell it happened.  

And all is good in the world.

I took the advice many of you offered and brought in donuts and explained I might have gone a little overboard.

The manager thanked me and in return gave me Gas cards for my inconvenience.

I told him I appreciate the gesture and would highly recommend his service bay for friends and family.

In fact , last night I received 2 separate calls from 2 separate advisors, on the issue. I mentioned how happy I was with how it all worked out. 

• Like 12

Definitely an unfortunate situation, but I'll add that they likely don't want you inconvenienced and their lift out of service all day. They're also well aware that they're on the hook for any damage. Hopefully it gets squared away without more drama. Glad to hear it did.

Edited by 99silveradoz71