goose hunter

2019 Chevrolet Boring interior!!

As promised, here are some clearer pics of my interior.

20181024_131145.thumb.jpg.b9c6f1526542d5cf6a060ca6d0755d69.jpg20181024_131151.thumb.jpg.eabb34662a3753c0cd4dbd78bf74ea97.jpg

Edited by z1boss
  • Like 2

One thing I will say is the interior to me has not changed much other than a few ways of turning things on and off, like on the steering wheel and the buttons below the radio.  It is very similar to last years model.

On a side note, for me coming from a 2002 Silverado, it will be a nice change. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SAMS819 said:

I also really like my LTZ interior. Don’t find it boring at all.💣

Would you mind sending me a pic of your LTZ....would be appreciated. Thanks!

Photos sent.  11 miles on her. Have added OEM flaps and 20% tint on front windows since photos were taken.

ACEEB072-AD73-4325-9B95-492B7B9CC042.jpeg

A6B8FC47-FA65-416E-AF50-FFAD74C1E0BB.jpeg

9BB35E9A-159D-4529-A5FD-8C302A8D879E.jpeg

FA4FB73C-24A4-4DC9-9211-13AE2E720945.jpeg

Edited by SAMS819
  • Like 2

I have a HC and love it. This inside hasn't changed much but it does have more room and the A/C and heated seats have improved. I am reading that a lot of people are looking into the Ram because of the inside being nicer. I wouldn't own a Ram because you can't depend on them. I work with a man that owns a 2019 Ram Limited and he said it is way to busy inside. He also said the big touch screen goes black sometimes, kinda like a smartphone going black and you have to touch it for it to light back up.

Gm's do the same thing, my infotainment system goes black screen from time to time in my 2014 and was a common issue in gm trucks from 2014-2019. More than likely a few 2019 will have the same issue since it's the same infotainment setup as previous years. Like computers these electronics go haywire from time to time.

My main complaint is that the price is up and the interior is cheapened up from the 14-18 models. Newer models should get nicer, not stay the same or go backwards, it's a problem in my eyes that the 19's are not as nice on the inside as my 14. Not saying i hate the 19 interiors, just that i don't see much of any improvement over my 14.

• Like 1

Really don’t think this belongs in the trouble shooting category. It should be moved to another area. 

The new GM truck is what it is, some people like it some people don't.  Why is the first thing people do to defend the Silverado is talk about how bad the Ram is?  I may or may not get another GM after this one, but there are other choices than Ram.  A Ford or Toyota would be above a Ram for me. But if Ram gets the bugs worked out, they lease super cheap so who knows, I may have my 18 Silverado for a long time, and I'm good with that too.   

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:16 AM, z1boss said:

I also love my interior.  Check out the non-black options such as my Gideon interior below (Brown/Beige) or the Umber(Black/Orange).  The picture I took was not the clearest but on sunny days the brown is very visible while on cloudy days/at night it looks like a dark gray.  It looks amazing in person in my opinion.  I'll try to get another clearer picture today.

20180911_194358.thumb.jpg.6f3a1fa4e562edb47a555495a88ad618.jpg

Exact same color of interior as my Trail Boss sans the bucket seats and console, I am completely happy with mine, Boring, not.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2018 at 7:16 AM, z1boss said:

I also love my interior.  Check out the non-black options such as my Gideon interior below (Brown/Beige) or the Umber(Black/Orange).  The picture I took was not the clearest but on sunny days the brown is very visible while on cloudy days/at night it looks like a dark gray.  It looks amazing in person in my opinion.  I'll try to get another clearer picture today.

20180911_194358.thumb.jpg.6f3a1fa4e562edb47a555495a88ad618.jpg

I love the color combo of their interior! 

• Thanks 1

Uninspiring interior imo. 

I sent my 16 Sierra back and leased wife a new Terrain Denali while I figure next move out. 

No offense to any current owners but between the mirrors on the doors and the interior I was done. The Ram inside and even the Fords are blowing Chevy out of the water and the Denali has So much plasticky chrome on the front I can't stand it. 

The radical departure i was hoping for was not the slap on mirrors. Not to mention I was never happy with the ride of my Sierra and the reviews are app about how unsettled the 19s are over minor imperfections.