BORLA Exhaust for the 2019+ Silverado/Sierra 1500

I'm hoping if they are at a point of picking tip styles that the rest of the exhaust is getting close. I would prefer the square tip or use the stock trim.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks ian@borla, looks like the website is developing the same story. https://www.borla.com/chevrolet/silverado/2019-chevrolet-silverado-exhaust-systems/

Personally I like the dual tip, but please don't cost as much as the GM variant!!! _fingers_crossed_ 

Would love to hear any details on release and if a Borla GM certified accessory cat-back will be coming too. 

So far I've seen soundbites from GM/CORSA/MBRP/FlowMaster/Muffler_Delete but have been holding out for Borla after running it on my last truck.

Thanks!

Click on the link. Then, refresh the page. Let me know if that doesn’t work. All they did was replace the muffler with a single outlet and kept the original exhaust system. The part number is 40349. If you want you could try the dual outlet version but I wouldn’t say the sound would be similar. You will have reduction in pressure yielding less roar.

• Thanks 1

On 3/13/2019 at 6:45 PM, ARTLFT said:

I just bought a 2019 trail boss and added a Borla XS muffler. These are some videos of what it sounds like. Excellent growl when you put your foot on the pedal and complete quiet when cruising. Neighbor and baby friendly!

FA8ACC28-3F7E-4D99-B627-8D875347924C.MOV

Do you have any drone at highway cruising speeds.  I ran a Borla XS on my 17 5.3 and it sounded ugly in 4cyl mode..... 

On 3/22/2019 at 9:54 AM, PhatBoy said:

Do you have any drone at highway cruising speeds.  I ran a Borla XS on my 17 5.3 and it sounded ugly in 4cyl mode..... 

Zero drone at any speed. Roar only happens when I star the truck or punch the gas. Perfect balance.