2018 GMC Denali swapping to 4.11 Gearing

Diablo has it for the 18' not a lot of options for the 8 SPD TCM. they have broke through the algorithms to unlock it.
The 2017 TCM is still a mystery with no unlock.
I spent some time on the phone with them before ordering it after asking the question in their forum. When you plug it in it will read the programming. You then email the file it saves for the ECM and the TCM to them and within 24 hours they return it jailbroken. Plug it back up and your in. 
8spd tranny tune.
https://forum.diablosport.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=62603

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I personally think 3.73 would be a perfect 6.2l 8 speed combo. 1 actually miss my old 2008 silverado 5.3 four speed with 3.73's.) 

As for Diablo I have an i2030 and Diablo specifically says no TMC tuning available for the 18 eight speed. 

1 minute ago, Grjfer said:

I personally think 3.73 would be a perfect 6.2l 8 speed combo. 1 actually miss my old 2008 silverado 5.3 four speed with 3.73's.) 

As for Diablo I have an i2030 and Diablo specifically says no TMC tuning available for the 18 eight speed. 

They state in the forum you have to remove the tune and update your 2030. If that doesn't do it there is a log the programmer will take and you email it to them and they will add it to a new update to you within 24 hours that should unlock it for shifting runes. No 2017 8 spds though.

9 minutes ago, DHeinze said:

They state in the forum you have to remove the tune and update your 2030. If that doesn't do it there is a log the programmer will take and you email it to them and they will add it to a new update to you within 24 hours that should unlock it for shifting runes. No 2017 8 spds though.

Per their thread "GM 8 speed tuning now available" on the Diablo forum. 8 speed tuning is not supported for 2017 and 18 8 speed. GM has locked down the 8 speed pretty hard. 

Per their thread "GM 8 speed tuning now available" on the Diablo forum. 8 speed tuning is not supported for 2017 and 18 8 speed. GM has locked down the 8 speed pretty hard. 
There has been more added to the strike g since I read it. Agreed the T87a is not tunable.

There has been more added to the strike g since I read it. Agreed the T87a is not tunable.

Fortunately the gearing is changeable in the ECM. From what I'm re reading the one that can be tuned is pretty much limited to shifting firmness.

Funny about how a forum user posted it and Diablo didn't respond.... [emoji41]

• 2 weeks later...
You can tune the t87a just expensive as they have to do internal changes

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

What's what I'm after at this point it's not worth the money. Maybe a couple years from now when it's not so expensive.