I'm sorry, but they're just hideous!

manley

Beautiful in my eyes. Ford looks like [emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90] to me.

Yeah, as a person who’s owned Fords for 30 years, the competition is really making the F150 look bad. Basically any truck looks better. Back when I bought my ‘06 F150 it was the best package. Not anymore. This new Silverado got me to buy my first GM ever.

4 minutes ago, f8l vnm said:

I doubt it , unless maybe they upgrade the LTZ's?  But again i doubt it . 2021 will ride the same and then i think 2022 will be changed along with maybe a new Electric Silvy we have been hearing .  

https://www.tfltruck.com/2020/01/2021-chevy-silverado-realtree-edition/

Yup. Between the 2021 Realtree half ton, the 2021 Carhartt LTZ HD they showed at SEMA and the full sized SUVs clearly being the focus for 2021, I think the writing is on the wall. 

Remember, the same GM that was too cheap to give these trucks a nice interior in the first place isn’t gonna scrap it after two model years (or only one in the HD).

Fine by me. Since it’s taking extra time...I hope these trucks are 100% dialed in when I trade in on the refresh, and I can feel good about keeping the next one more than 3 years if I want. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OnTheReel said:

Yup. Between the 2021 Realtree half ton, the 2021 Carhartt LTZ HD they showed at SEMA and the full sized SUVs clearly being the focus for 2021, I think the writing is on the wall. 

Remember, the same GM that was too cheap to give these trucks a nice interior in the first place isn’t gonna scrap it after two model years (or only one in the HD).

Fine by me. Since it’s taking extra time...I hope these trucks are 100% dialed in when I trade in on the refresh, and I can feel good about keeping the next one more than 3 years if I want. 

Totally agree with you. 2021 is the year of their SUVs and they hit a home run with them. Hard to see them changing  after 2 years like the did with the 16s which was was essentially same truck with new front clip. 

On 4/30/2019 at 2:37 PM, MarcuM said:

I like the 2019 but i really think the 2016-2018 trucks are the sexiest Silverado of all time 

I also love the interior of these models over the old 

After driving in a 2016 for 3yrs now I don’t think I could ever go back to a older model with no wifi or data monitoring 

i drove a friends 2007 Silverado that was loaded and I still felt bored lol

Totally agree with you that the 2016-18 are the sexiest truck.I will tell you what happened to me at the grocery store today.I was putting the buggy back in the coral and my wife was ahead of me.Their this older gentleman taking pictures of my truck with his phone,my wife says can I help you.His reply was  is this your truck,my wife says no it's my husband truck.The guy says that is a beautiful truck and I'm just taking a picture of it.My wife says  thank you,and the guy left.I promise you that nobody is taking pictures of your 2019-20 truck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Totally agree with you that the 2016-18 are the sexiest truck.I will tell you what happened to me at the grocery store today.I was putting the buggy back in the coral and my wife was ahead of me.Their this older gentleman taking pictures of my truck with his phone,my wife says can I help you.His reply was  is this your truck,my wife says no it's my husband truck.The guy says that is a beautiful truck and I'm just taking a picture of it.My wife says  thank you,and the guy left.I promise you that nobody is taking pictures of your 2019-20 truck.

Same thing here I get a lot of people coming up to me telling me nice truck. Just happened this morning in 7-11They will ask or I will what do you think of the 19’s and it’s pretty much the same thing don’t like it. I don’t like the 19 Chevy but I like the 19 GMC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, danogun said:

I know I’m getting to be an old man, but I don’t want to look more like one driving those old man looking Fords!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This picture is from Google but it's pretty much what my retired father-in-law's truck looks like except I think his grille is less fancy. 

001.jpg

On 1/23/2020 at 9:01 AM, jlong1984 said:

GM combined outsold the F-Series line in Q3 2019. That's the first time that's happened in several years. Sierra sales are on fire, the Silverado, not so much. There are bright spots for the T1 and GM though. 

The Ram is a nice truck. It's not my cup of tea, but it's a nice truck nonetheless. They have received a lot of attention and praise from the automotive media, couple that with generous discounts and it's not a big surprise those trucks are moving off the lots. They do have some cool stuff you can't get on anything else as well, like cooled rear seats and the Ram Box. The interior is without a doubt class-leading, and is probably what ended up selling a lot of those Rams. GM really better get it right with the 2021 update, or Ram is going to start to pull away from Chevy. 

now that more car buyers are buying trucks than truck buyers the interior is going to be huge thing.....I almost bought the RAM but they weren't dealing last summer in my area ( maybe cuz of new found fame, idk)….at least they weren't dealing like silverados...plus Silverado looks much much better...RAM 1500 looks lil better but still not there yet

8 hours ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

This picture is from Google but it's pretty much what my retired father-in-law's truck looks like except I think his grille is less fancy. 

001.jpg

I just not a ford guy, think some look ok but I just wont buy one.....for whatever reason

Just like when the 14-18’s first came out lots of people said the same thing about them too but fell for them non the less, I did, I had a 14,16 and now 18.. Personally, I love my 18 GMC SLT Z71, especially after doing a high quality lift. I’ve got zero interest in trading it in for a new body style just to have a new look but that said, the 19-20 when done right looks nice too but only if it’s tastefully modified. I like the Trail Boss and AT4’s, just not enough to run out and buy one especially everything (again) reintroduced and I’d stick with the 6.2 platform too. There are some nice lifted 19-20’s on the forum though.

Sent from Above

Funny cause I like the 2018.+ F150s I think they are really nice. Didn’t like them from 09 through 17. Here is my brothers. We are all a big truck family with cousins uncles fathers all driving trucks.  Zero brand loyalty between all of us. 

14AF241B-11E9-4C78-9152-9122FD1D5AB6.jpeg

Edited by f8l vnm
  • Like 2

My recently purchased  2019 White Frost Tricoat Sierra Denali Ultimate truck has drawn several positive comments. I like it better than the current competition. 

I also like the way it drives compared to my other trucks.  2018 Sierra Denali Ultimate (Black)   2017 Sierra Denali Ultimate (Blue)  2016 Sierra Denali (red) 2014 Sierra SLT (grey)  2009 Sierra SLT (white)    I always go drive the competition before I trade up maybe one day some other brand will catch my attention as i am not brand loyal I just like what i like.