HATE My High-Beams

I've had a few people flash their highs at me, with my lows on, and a couple people tapping their brake lights after they passed me.  I'll flash them back, drop my lights to parking lights, and back on again. 

• 2 weeks later...

I get flashed at times but also live in an area where you are either going up a hill or down a hill and there is literally nothing you can do about it. Some people are idiots some are sensitive to light, neither are my problem.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

23 hours ago, B R A D said:

I get flashed at times but also live in an area where you are either going up a hill or down a hill and there is literally nothing you can do about it. Some people are idiots some are sensitive to light, neither are my problem.

I remember when I enjoyed getting flashed :D but seriously, even after adjusting mine lower I still get the occasional "reminder" to turn off my high beams, I can only "remind" them that I wasn't using high!

• Like 1

I remember when I enjoyed getting flashed [emoji3] but seriously, even after adjusting mine lower I still get the occasional "reminder" to turn off my high beams, I can only "remind" them that I wasn't using high!
I do the same. Coming home from Birmingham, Alabama via I-65, I noticed the most blinding headlamps were from the older halogen bulbs. Not that the bulb itself was overly bright but that most of the headlamp housings were hazed over and instead of projecting the light onto the road they were more like flares of light.

• Like 1