Looking for Magnafllow Exhaust online

I have been searching for a new exhaust for sometime and came across www.hottexhaust.com out of Canada. I have seen many reviews, good and bad online but wanted to get others experiences with them. They sent me a coupon for the magnaflow exhaust that knocked it down almost $300 dollars and free shipping.

Edited by Morenar

1 hour ago, Morenar said:

I have been searching for a new exhaust for sometime and came across www.hotexhaust.com out of Canada. I have seen many reviews, good and bad online but wanted to get others experiences with them. They sent me a coupon for the magnaflow exhaust that knocked it down almost $300 dollars and free shipping.

Cut out the muffler and resonator.  Sounds great and is a much cheaper option.  Any local shop can do this custom setup for you.  This is my truck:

Look into a Carven TR cat back or just their TR muffler. I just got the TR installed in the place of the OEM, flapper removed and it sounds like what a truck should sount like.

Rumbles but not crazy loud. Can def hear it and no drone, maybe because i still have the resonator on. I also added the 4" black Carven tip. With muffler shop cost im at $235 out the door.