No tire or trans temp pages on Info pages

The 2019 3500 Denali does not show tire pressure or transmission temperature information. What am doing wrong or are those pages removed from the “Info” screens?  Am I going crazy? 

2 minutes ago, dwiemer said:

The 2019 3500 Denali does not show tire pressure or transmission temperature information. What am doing wrong or are those pages removed from the “Info” screens?  Am I going crazy? 

You need to go to the Menu page and edit the Display content.  When you select edit, the whole list of items available will be listed and you just "check" which ones you want displayed.

Thanks.  No one at the dealership could answer my concern.  I assume the same answer goes for the trans temp also. Why can’t GM spell that out in the owners manual?  I guess I was expecting to much for a $72,000 sticker priced truck.  Thanks for your response.  Don

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Mikey52 said:

SRW 3500's may have tire pressure monitor but the DRW 's dont.

3500 only has TPMS if it has the C7A option package. (10000lb gvwr), which is only available with 6.0 as listed below.

UJM    Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Tire Fill Alert on SRW models (does not apply to spare tire)
1 - Included and only available with (C7A) 10,000 lb. (4536 kg) GVWR.

C7A         GVWR, 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) with single rear wheels
1 - Requires *35743 or C35943 models and (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine or (LC8) 6.0L V8 SFI Gaseous CNG/LPG capable engine. Requires (AY0) single-stage airbags.

Tow/haul gets trans temp in place of voltmeter on a denali.

On the others go to 'options' > 'info pages,' and then turn on the trans temp page.  

It will now be available for scrolling to with the other pages.  

Yes, it's in the manual.

Edited by redwngr

• 4 months later...

Recieved a software update about a week ago and now I have no tire pressure screen and no trip meter!  I've been to the "info page detail" screen and they both have check marks so they should be displayed but they aren't.  What's going on?  How do I get the tire pressure and trip meter to show?