I am looking for a complete front bumper assembly for a 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500. I need the model with fog lights and without parking assist. I would like a new take-off or a like-new used bumper. 1 or 2 minor blems ok, but no major scratches, no dents, and no rust. Some phone-watcher hit mine and I need to replace it! 

What about their insurance?  If it was their fault, you wouldnt  be responsible even for a deductable. If it were me, and it was in fact the other persons fault, id be damned if i would buy a bumper.

Oh their insurance is definitely covering it. Have you priced a factory bumper though...? Yikes! I could spend some of that bumper money on fun upgrades instead of just a plain ole bumper. People take them off and go custom all of the time. Figured why not give it a shot. 

car-part.com

Craigslist in Detroit area has new take offs for sale.

I appreciate the info. I took a peek in the Detroit CL ads and didn’t have any luck. Mine is a 2015, 1500 w/ fogs, w/o PAS. I’ve finally given up and went aftermarket front and rear. They were cheaper than a factory front. Put a little lift on the truck too so it won’t look weird.