Owners Pictures of 35" Tires on Stock AT4 or Trail Boss

I was hoping owners who have installed 35's on stock, as delivered AT4's or Trail Boss's would post some pictures.  It would also be appreciated if you'd post the tire brand/model and the actual size (i.e., 35x12.50x18; 285/75/18).  Really looking forward to seeing what you've got!

Rick

Edited by rikhek
  • Like 1

There is a guy on the Facebook page that has a Trail Boss with 295/70R18’s on stock wheels with no rub. I don’t want to take all of his pics he posted but here is one of them. 

4D684377-8F79-47FA-9216-9B48065BBB88.jpeg

Edited by Cmillerjr
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Or if anyone was able to fit a 295/60r20? I know offset and back spacing will matter. After getting my wife to hold the wheel at full lock, I don’t see how a 35” tire would not rub like crazy on the factory wheels. 

• 2 months later...

I test drove an AT4 last week and took it to a 4 wheel performance shop as part of my test drive.

Guys at the shop brought out tape measures, had me turn the wheel back and forth, and concluded a 34” tire at stock width (275) was all they were comfortable saying would work. And that was with removing some bracket in the rear of the wheel well to get a little more clearance.

The truck I was driving had 20” wheels and the biggest he was comfortable with was 275/65/20. I’m hoping to get one with 18” wheels But 34” tires at 275 width are hard to come by with 18” wheels

1 hour ago, Payton34 said:

This is interesting and at the same time confusing.  Another guy on this forum has 33’s and they rub on a Trail Boss.  So how would 35’s fit and no trimming?  Does this have to do with the wheel size and stock wheels versus after market wheels?  So confusing!