Owners Pictures of 35" Tires on Stock AT4 or Trail Boss

On 3/29/2019 at 12:34 AM, Donnyb313 said:

Just had these 35x12.5R18 BFGoodrich KO2's put on yesterday. Trailboss with 1" level, no rubbing. They may have fit without the level, but I didn't like the rake. 

The manager at the 4 wheel shop looked at the truck and said there was no way they'd fit. I insisted that they mount one up and test it, they fit perfectly. I may have to adjust the wheel well liner a little, will have to see how close the tire gets once I flex it offroad. I'll take some better pictures when I get a chance. The pics make it look like the front is higher than the back, it's not, ground wasn't level. 

No more listening to the song of the Duratracs! :D 

20190327_192628 - Copy.jpg

20190327_192831 - Copy.jpg

20190327_192920 - Copy.jpg

So did you add 1” lift kit to the stock high or to factory 2” lift kit?  Mine came with 2” lift from factory and I’m debating on doing the same tire spec with OEM rim.

Sorry I’m new to trucks and trying to understand Hehe..

7 hours ago, Dea1276 said:

Has anyone tried a LT285/75R18? I am thinking about running the Falken Wildpeak A/T3w. its 34.8 tall, but only 11.2 wide. 

I tried going this route unfortunately Falken doesn't make these on the at3w, discount tire had very few brands in that size.

9 minutes ago, Dmart said:

I tried going this route unfortunately Falken doesn't make these on the at3w, discount tire had very few brands in that size.

It may be a newer tire, Falken lists them on their website item# 28037333.

11 hours ago, asalinasz39 said:

Keep us posted and show us pics please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1” lift on, tires tomorrow. Lift was simple to put on. 1” left me with exactly 1” of rake.  Looks better, but thinking I should’ve gone with the 1.5” we’ll see after tires.

5BB62AAC-499F-4DEC-85C2-8AED4F1761FD.jpeg

Edited by pappavol

13 hours ago, pappavol said:

1” lift on, tires tomorrow. Lift was simple to put on. 1” left me with exactly 1” of rake.  Looks better, but thinking I should’ve gone with the 1.5” we’ll see after tires.

5BB62AAC-499F-4DEC-85C2-8AED4F1761FD.jpeg

Did you happen to measure before the leveling kit install? My stock AT4 has a 2.5" rake so I have the 1.5" sitting in the garage to hopefully end up with a 1" rake as yours has now. So I am wondering if the 1" motofab has netted you more than an inch, or perhaps the suspension will settle after a few miles and alignment?

I did measure and you are correct. Mine had almost 2.5” when I started. It’s measuring right at an inch now I’ve put 50 miles on it so far. I have an alignment scheduled for Wednesday after tires go on. I was cautious in doing the 1”. I think if I make another change it would be in the rear. I don’t want to push over a total of 3” in the front.

6 minutes ago, pappavol said:

I did measure and you are correct. Mine had almost 2.5” when I started. It’s measuring right at an inch now I’ve put 50 miles on it so far. I have an alignment scheduled for Wednesday after tires go on. I was cautious in doing the 1”. I think if I make another change it would be in the rear. I don’t want to push over a total of 3” in the front.

Glad you measured; this is great information. I will be ordering the 1" motofab then and keep the 1.5" to collect dust just in case :)

I will be running your current setup which is 1" leveling spacer and stock duratracs so that also assures me I should go with a 1" as 1.5" could make my 32.3" (275/65r18) look even smaller.

19 hours ago, asalinasz39 said:

Glad you measured; this is great information. I will be ordering the 1" motofab then and keep the 1.5" to collect dust just in case :)

I will be running your current setup which is 1" leveling spacer and stock duratracs so that also assures me I should go with a 1" as 1.5" could make my 32.3" (275/65r18) look even smaller.

Over all I’m happy with it. No rubbing, I really don’t think bigger would fit. 295/70/18 

905D202A-6BCC-46AD-85D8-3D2C30B90043.jpeg

Edited by pappavol
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, pappavol said:

Over all I’m happy with it. No rubbing, I really don’t think bigger would fit. 295/70/18 

905D202A-6BCC-46AD-85D8-3D2C30B90043.jpeg

Your setup is perfect brother. Compliments to the stance and those running boards as well!