Owners Pictures of 35" Tires on Stock AT4 or Trail Boss

Thanks[mention=198984]destrada127[/mention] for the pictures. Those balljoints dont look bad at all. My 17 ltz z71 had more binding than that with the 2.5” top strut spacer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The ball joint boot on the UCA is funky bc I dropped the knuckle when I put on the spacer. The boot is just bunched up but the joint is perfect. I'll fix it tomo when I get the better pics

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

18 hours ago, destrada127 said:

Wow apparently I missed a lot lol.

Rick- I fit 35's no lift no rubbing but the tire actually measures out to 34
@asalinasz39- here are some pics. Sorry I got home late no day light. The angles look f

destrada127,

Your efforts are appreciated.  What 1.5" spacer kit/type did you use?  I can't tell from the pics if it's a below the shock spacer or on top of the strut?  Also, which tires, make and size are you running?

Again thanks!

Rick

destrada127,
Your efforts are appreciated.  What 1.5" spacer kit/type did you use?  I can't tell from the pics if it's a below the shock spacer or on top of the strut?  Also, which tires, make and size are you running?

Again thanks!
Rick

I believe I saw a lower strut spacer somewhere at the beginning of the thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

destrada127,

Again thanks!
Rick
@asalinasz39 is correct. I got the motofab 1.5" strut spacer that connects to the bottom of the strut, raising it by about 7/8" and with the angle, lifting the truck 1.5" (Haha fractions and decimals in the same sentence) The tires are accelera m/t 01 and you can get these cheap.

Also here is a pic of the CV axle with my phone perfectly level with the ground.

And a pic of the strut spacerd30fe425281b78c28607df74a1a81e00.jpg765ec876222c53157d0e87cb00db0825.jpge1ec13efeb3f9af3b38a4c7c7fd45a44.jpgfee9ec7e3b52e5f190896fd24467fe15.jpg

16 hours ago, destrada127 said:

@asalinasz39 is correct. I got the motofab 1.5" strut spacer that connects to the bottom of the strut, raising it by about 7/8" and with the angle, lifting the truck 1.5" (Haha fractions and decimals in the same sentence) The tires are accelera m/t 01 and you can get these cheap.

Also here is a pic of the CV axle with my phone perfectly level with the ground.

And a pic of the strut spacer

Interesting.  I saw a rather detailed post by a guy who put a lower spacer on and had to take it off as the axle was contacting and grinding on the spacer bolt heads.  He stated had to take it off in go with a top strut spacer.

1 hour ago, rikhek said:

Interesting.  I saw a rather detailed post by a guy who put a lower spacer on and had to take it off as the axle was contacting and grinding on the spacer bolt heads.  He stated had to take it off in go with a top strut spacer.

I saw that also but I think that was with a 2". Maybe the 1 1/2 is just enough to not be a problem. I'm hoping that's the case as I just ordered the motofab 1 1/2!

Has anyone tried the BFG T/A KO2 In 35x12.5? Both the 18 and 29 inch versions have the same measurements. Fit without level?

Mines coming with the 18 inch rims, so also considering 295/70/18.

anyone with experience or comments on the Cooper S/T Maxx, Cooper AT3 XLT, or Mastercraft Courser CXT?

Im looking more at AT tires instead of mud tires

thanks

• Like 1

On 2/17/2019 at 8:14 PM, Unclebud87 said:

Anyone check out the cst coilovers? Kind of pricey but seems like a perfect fix to level the trail boss. Really wonder when fox will release coilovers for these.

Let us know how they fit please. I was trying to decide between the 1” and 1.5” to do until someone comes out with a kit made specifically for the TB/AT4. 

I am looking at these Arkon wheels 20x10-25 and want to make sure they will work on my AT4 with 35" tires? It appears I will need the 1.5" spacer to make them work not sure if I will need any additional trimming? 

https://www.arkonoffroad.com/buy-wheel-offset/K11120101745L/arkon-off-road-cleopatra-20x10-25?

cleopatra_blackmilled_20x10_left_top.png

Edited by Jmonty

2 hours ago, Jmonty said:

I am looking at these Arkon wheels 20x10-25 and want to make sure they will work on my AT4 with 35" tires? It appears I will need the 1.5" spacer to make them work not sure if I will need any additional trimming? 

https://www.arkonoffroad.com/buy-wheel-offset/K11120101745L/arkon-off-road-cleopatra-20x10-25?

cleopatra_blackmilled_20x10_left_top.png

I highly doubt those w/ 35” tires will fit a tb/at4 with just a level. Contact customoffsets.com (they created that wheel brand) and they’ll let you know. I’d guess you’ll need the 4” lift from either rough country or fabtech. 

• Haha 1