Black Friday Mods, What Are You Planning?

24 minutes ago, Mileguru said:

I think I might pick up a dash cam on Cyber Monday, not sure.

Last year I bought a supercharger through Black Bear. They have great discounts during November.

That's good to hear.  If I find a deal on a Supercharger I'm going to grab one for sure.  

17 hours ago, qwank said:

That's good to hear.  If I find a deal on a Supercharger I'm going to grab one for sure.  

David superchargers online (ithink thats the site) can usually gove you good deals so im sure tbey will be having a nice sale

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nasty said:

David superchargers online (ithink thats the site) can usually gove you good deals so im sure tbey will be having a nice sale

Thanks, I'll watch the site for any deals. 

Still debating between Whipple or Procharger.  Both have pros and cons.  

Edited by qwank

11 minutes ago, qwank said:

Thanks, I'll watch the site for any deals. 

Still debating between Whipple or Procharger.  Both have pros and cons.  

I will never touch a procharger.  Everyone i know with one changed it (with a k2) maggie or whipple depending on what you want to do with the truck

2 minutes ago, Nasty said:

I will never touch a procharger.  Everyone i know with one changed it (with a k2) maggie or whipple depending on what you want to do with the truck

Why didn't they like them?

16 minutes ago, Nasty said:

They throw belts a lot and if you get a noisy one its "just how it is" 

I like noisy, that's one of the pros :lol:

Edited by qwank

56 minutes ago, qwank said:

I like noisy, that's one of the pros :lol:

No like sounds like a ball bearing is rattling around in the unit itself.  There is a revised kit that put the unit on thr other sideof the engine bay on its own belt. But after what ive personally seen i can get myself to get one

Just now, Nasty said:

No like sounds like a ball bearing is rattling around in the unit itself.  There is a revised kit that put the unit on thr other sideof the engine bay on its own belt. But after what ive personally seen i can get myself to get one

Oh that's shitty. 

I haven't seen any other kits besides the single belt, left side mount.  

5 minutes ago, qwank said:

Oh that's shitty. 

I haven't seen any other kits besides the single belt, left side mount.  

Its fairly new. I guess it helps with breaking belts so it os better than the first kit

• Like 1

And if you look at superchargersonline.com, it's best to call them to see what deal they can give you. They often will cut a deal that isn't on the website. Case in point, I called when I was looking and they just happened to have a brand new "open box" Maggie that someone returned and lost some money on, so he was offering it to me for a good price (but it was for a 5.3 and I went with a 6.2).

• Like 1

On 11/11/2018 at 7:11 PM, Nasty said:

I just saw a video of one on facebook with this noise :shakehead: