Software Update

steve841

• 4 months later...

I received 803.1 yesterday. Now my navigation send notice on the Driver Information Center, and add another line on HUD also when I'm getting closer to 600f from the upcoming exit. DIC notice shows up if the main 8" isn't on navigation. 

Edited by AMPRG

On 4/8/2019 at 6:13 PM, AMPRG said:

I received 803.1 yesterday. Now my navigation send notice on the Driver Information Center, and add another line on HUD also when I'm getting closer to 600f from the upcoming exit. DIC notice shows up if the main 8" isn't on navigation. 

I have v509, from January ‘19. What package do you have? “803.1” is a weird one! Hmmmm!

18 minutes ago, Merkdizzy said:

I have v509, from January ‘19. What package do you have? “803.1” is a weird one! Hmmmm!

I have Silverado LTZ with premium and technology packages. V803.1 is around since March. Couple of days ago was my turn. You should get it soon too. 

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:38 AM, JacobC1983 said:

This update just popped up for me on Friday.  Install took about 10 minutes with the update requiring the truck to remain off.

Don't see any changes, as many software updates are.  

SAME HERE