Rear window leak

Demon

I call the dealer every day asking for an update on what was completed and next steps. I fully realize Im going to get the run around half the time, but it makes me feel better :banghead: Hoping they annoyed with me calling and hurry the heck up. 

Maybe I should take the loaner on a road trip this weekend and turn it back in with 3K miles. 
Be careful on dealer loaner. Most of them have it in the rental agreement you can't put more than 2,100 miles on it, since they have to sell them as dealer demo vehicles. Mine was very clear if I got close to 2100 had to bring it back for another one

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I asked about mile limits and they said don’t worry about it. Nothing on the agreement I signed either. 

Side note, glass people showed up today and broke the windshield while trying to install it. Two clip looking things on a piece of yellow tape. Idk. Photo they sent me is hard to see. They’re ordering me a second windshield now and hope to have it in on Tuesday...

You cant make this shit up. 

Edited by KevinTM
  • Sad 1

I asked about mile limits and they said don’t worry about it. Nothing on the agreement I signed either. 

Side note, glass people showed up today and broke the windshield while trying to install it. Two clip looking things on a piece of yellow tape. Idk. Photo they sent me is hard to see. They’re ordering me a second windshield now and hope to have it in on Tuesday...

You cant make this shit up. 
As we like to say at work, we only do it the third time once.

• Haha 1

Well I got the phone call today that I had been hoping for. That's all I can say for now. It'll be another couple of weeks before it's all done.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2500? F150?

Dealer got the glass in late this afternoon. Waiting for the sealant to harden up so they can test it to make sure it doesn’t leak. Should have it back tomorrow after work if all goes well with the test. IF I get it back tomorrow, it’ll be 21 days since I dropped it off. 

Well, I’m in the same boat. I’ve had my truck for 5 days and noticed water on the shoulder of the rear driver side seat. 

Its not a huge deal to me but I’ll be calling the dealer and bringing it for them to check it out. 

May 6 2019 dropped off my 2019 Denali for rear windshield leak. They tried to pull and reseal, still leaked.

Ordered new rear windshield and it came in Friday May 10th.

Glassman supposed to install Monday afternoon May 12th.  It's Wednesday afternoon and truck still isnt ready.

Hoping for some good news tomorrow.

It's been 16 days without my truck!??