Sign in to follow this  
BlackBearPerf

Black Bear Performance Tune Event Concord, NC; Dec 16, 2018

Black Bear Performance Custom Tuning is coming to Concord, Dec 16, 2018! 

*The 15th will be added if there is enough interest.

- 1998-2016 GM Vehicles
- Concord, NC
- $100 deposit, $250 balance at time of tune (total $350)
- Discounts Available

For details, please see http://www.blackbearperformance.com/calendar.asp

Black Bear Performance is your premier GM V8 Car, Truck and SUV custom tuner with over 15,000 customers served.

It never fails that I can't make this event every year.  If it was in Raleigh I might be able to since that is only an hour away and not 4.  :(

On 12/3/2018 at 9:31 AM, Black02Silverado said:

It never fails that I can't make this event every year.  If it was in Raleigh I might be able to since that is only an hour away and not 4.  :(

Sorry to hear you are not able to make it. We would be happy to help with one of our other tuning options. The AutoCal is the same quality tune as our in person tune. Really the only difference is Justin (the tuner) is not sitting with you tuning while you drive, everything would be emailed back and forth.

7 minutes ago, BlackBearPerf said:

Sorry to hear you are not able to make it. We would be happy to help with one of our other tuning options. The AutoCal is the same quality tune as our in person tune. Really the only difference is Justin (the tuner) is not sitting with you tuning while you drive, everything would be emailed back and forth.

I understand.  Just would like to meet Justin since he has helped me with all my other tunes.  I have the AutoCal that I can use.  I'll just have to get caught up on using it again and send in my file. 

9 minutes ago, Black02Silverado said:

I understand.  Just would like to meet Justin since he has helped me with all my other tunes.  I have the AutoCal that I can use.  I'll just have to get caught up on using it again and send in my file. 

Gotcha, we will be happy to help if you have any questions with the AutoCal. 

• Thanks 1