2012 Silverado LTZ "forgot" it has keyless entry?

Good afternoon!

2012 Silverado LTZ Z71 4x4, Crew Cab 5.3.

I installed an aftermarket radio in the truck last night, right after I went for a drive and everything was fine, when I got home locked up the truck no issues. This morning the truck won't unlock with the fobs (but does through the OnStar App). I thought the battery had died in the FOB as I was having issues with the range recently. I install a new battery and still no go. I thought I needed to reprogram the FOB, but when I go through the menu system the option isn't there for programming a FOB.

I already tried pulling the DSM Fuse and leaving it out for 10 minutes (same result after). Up next will be removing the battery terminals and touching them to a test light to remove any juice held over in capacitors. The TPMS is working. Do you think this means I have a bad module (as can been seen here https://www.amazon.com/Genuine-GM-20803735-Control-Receiver/dp/B00F672FVY/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1513646833&sr=8-2&keywords=20803735&linkCode=sl1&tag=fixedrightfir-20&linkId=73a7241fa7a266f8b9384d2d41c89b6a ) or should I uninstall the radio and see if that fixes it? I know CANBUS can throw fits about the stupidest things... 

I'm posting this now, because the other examples I've seen the Dash still had the option for programming a FOB, while mine doesn't have that option anymore.

I appreciate any and all help.

To update this. The removing the battery cables and putting a test light between them and still no luck.

I should also add that I did return to the OEM radio to use, to eliminate that from being an issue.

I'm hoping a new module would fix it. But where is the module at so I can make sure its getting power? Is it near the "C pillar" on a crew cab?

Thanks for any and all assistance.

Adding details, the keyless entry has started to work again, but is intermittent at best. I'll keep updating, and appreciate any feedback anyone has on this. To me it's looking more and more like the module may be going bad?

It's hard to say without a Tech2.  There will be BCM codes that will shed light on why it's not working right.  It's also possible that the RKE is going bad and not your vehicle's module.  Do you have a spare?  Apparently, for 2012 programming them to the vehicle became a dealership requirement, or with a Tech2 which you can get yourself.  If you plan on keeping this truck for any length of time and working on it yourself, it's essential, as important or more important too than a screwdriver.

Thanks James, I have a OBDII device that is upper mid level I'm borrowing from a friend. I'll hook that up and see if it gives me any insight.

I have tried it with both FOBs that came with the truck, and neither of them worked at the same time. I haven't tried the other one since it started working sometimes yet to see if I get better results with that.