floor liners for Denali 2019

Went through chat with GMC and were no help.  I am looking for the part number for the jet black Denali floor liners (w/console)

There is part# 84185474 - Front Floor Liners in Jet Black with GMC Logo (with Center Console)

There is part# 84185460 - Front Floor Liners in Jet Black with Chrome GMC Logo (with Center Console)

Both show fitting 2019 GMC Sierra 2500 but then when you go to put in cart it asks for the trim and when you select Denali neither of these fit.  When you choose SLT they do show they fit.  I am guessing the Denali ones simply have a logo difference or its the cutout to show the Denali door logos more than likely.  I am guessing GMC simply doesn't have in stock but I just want the appropriate part number.  Is anyone out there that can help me find this?  

• 3 weeks later...

I understand your dilemma after looking online.  I have a 2019 GMC Denali HD.  The floor liners were already listed on the build sheet so they were an option that came with it and installed when I picked it up. They have a GMC logo in silver on them.  My bet is both are the same since SLT/Denali have center consoles.  Couple pics below.

IMG_5154.jpg

IMG_5155.jpg

On 12/4/2018 at 5:37 PM, NOVA99 said:

I understand your dilemma after looking online.  I have a 2019 GMC Denali HD.  The floor liners were already listed on the build sheet so they were an option that came with it and installed when I picked it up. They have a GMC logo in silver on them.  My bet is both are the same since SLT/Denali have center consoles.  Couple pics below.

IMG_5154.jpg

IMG_5155.jpg

Do you mind taking a picture over the door sill area?  Is the Denali on the door sill covered?  

• 2 weeks later...