Amp power steps

RPM has them for the best deal I can find for $1399, problem is they are not in stock. I would have to pay $1500 with another company but they said straight from the manufacturer 6-9 business days. I am having a really hard time though with the $1500 price tag..... Hell, really don’t want to be more than $1250 on these so if anyone else finds any super deals please post!

Discount Bandit has them for $1332. 
Probably not in stock anywhere right now though.

A custom truck outfit purchased nearly all stock that was available last month.
https://www.discountbandit.com/amp-research-powerstep-plug-n-play-system-7625401a.html

$1036

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Shoot I don’t know, too risky for me. This is a damn good price though. I know 4 Wheel Parts are dicks about price matching even though they advertise they will, Anyone know who else offers price matching? It’s worth a try to match this bad ass price?

Ended up finding a set from realtruck.com

i called and verified before I placed the order. Bandit, choosy, desert rat, etc no. Would have any in stock till late January. having to Sliding out the truck for me and my wife sucks. Putting wear on the side of the seats. $1499 though. 

Discount Bandit is a legit website, the only issue is they sometimes are slow to ship as they are just re-sellers from a larger very well known retailer.

I purchased a set of AMP power steps for my Wrangler last year, Discount Bandit had them for $819 everywhere else was $1099.

The local guy here just received 2 sets yesterday, but  these are already sold. 

He is charging $1199 installed, which I feel is kinda high since they only take 45 minutes to install.

The larger retailers should be getting there shipments in a few days.

Edited by jericbarg

On 12/15/2018 at 8:05 AM, Big E in TX said:

Ain’t this some shit.... Called around to 3 local shops yesterday in my area, I received quotes of...

* $1799 Installed out the door

* $1700 Installed before Tax

* “Those aren’t out yet sir”

Damn those prices are INSANE!

Ordered my steps last wed got them 3 business days later. Installation was under an hour.

Glad the brackets were twice the size this time but hate that the truck is curved but the steps are flat. Looks weird. I’ll take pics later today.

A501992A-FF54-47BE-8F50-6558DBC88251.jpeg

D91F195A-6DAB-4B93-AA0B-2CA98864A0C1.jpeg

1 hour ago, Chico210 said:

Ordered my steps last wed got them 3 business days later. Installation was under an hour.

Glad the brackets were twice the size this time but hate that the truck is curved but the steps are flat. Looks weird. I’ll take pics later today.

A501992A-FF54-47BE-8F50-6558DBC88251.jpeg

D91F195A-6DAB-4B93-AA0B-2CA98864A0C1.jpeg

Good for you installing yourself. Everywhere I call say installation is a solid 4 hours so they are adding $250 to the price and charge you tax on the install which jacks the price up too high. Just gives me the case of the red ass because I want them so bad, but not willing to pay $1900 for them.