Trouble with Control arms McGaughy’s 9in lift 2012 Ltz

Hi I am having trouble trying to figure out how I can fix my problem with my lift and control arms, both are recently installed. I am currently running stock 18in ltz rims and am planning on adding my 35in Toyo at II tires to these rims (these tires are not the ones in the current pictures). I was wondering what type of spacer I would need to use in order for this set up to work. Currently the tires I have are almost touching the control arms and I need to know what spacing I need in order for the control arms to clear the tire. I have pictures attached below, but the rear is not put on yet to set level at 9in.

8C707D18-AB82-4D6C-BC4B-06F708BE21E6.jpeg

6793060A-B80C-4AA8-A9E1-964C927DCDCD.jpeg

6A340F73-351F-445C-9775-EC1205D799F3.jpeg

BD070196-532D-4076-8990-0F41F6735062.jpeg

Edited by Z71_9inlift

• 3 months later...

What you could so is just get a different set of wheels with more of a negative offset. But since a 7.5 inch lift can clear 35's it looks like you could go with a .5 inch spacer and not have any rubbing on the fender well. It depends on what kind of stance you want, if you want to be wide then go with a 1 inch but you'll have to put 3 inch spacers on the rear to have them track the same which isn't good for the bearings. A good way to tell what you need is put something between the hub and wheel like some washers on the lug nuts and and slightly tighten it down and see what you got then measure how thick the washers are when you've decided.

Edited by FuturisticMC