$1500 off email

I was wondering is there anyway to get GM to send ME this email? I am really really close to buying a new 2019 GMC Denali for my wife and this would put us over the top. I've signed up to get GM emails, I even went and applied for GM credit and was approved. Just don't know how to receive this email, I need a certificate number. Thanks!

46498257_2036356643091792_93691146739384320_n.jpg

Just curious if this is for employees only people. I get the gm discount but they said only the employee gets the sale. I'm hoping you will tell me this is something new. My vehicle is on order:)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Black02Silverado said:

I got the same email. Problem is you have to take delivery by Dec 31. My truck will not be in until the end of January.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine says I gotta take delivery by 1/2. I know, only 2 day difference, but that could make or break a deal for some.

5 hours ago, Keith T Jackson said:

I signed up to receive emails from GM yesterday but there is no place to say 2018 or 2019 so all I'm getting is 2018 stuff! :fume:

There is an option for ‘new Sierra’ to pick which probably helps with that. I signed up when I saw this thread. Not sure if I am too late or not though.