Anyone get an 18 Denali

Anyone pick up (no pun intended) a 2018 Denali since the 19s hit the lots?  Im really trying to get out of my truck and though I do want to move over to Ram my heart is telling me to stay with GM.  Wondering what deals could be had on a left over 2018 denali crew/std with a 6.2.  

From a previous post.

sheepdawg replied to Aycock1987's topic in 2019 Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra

My father in law worked for Chrysler for 45 years so I can buy them cheap. They have reliability issues as far as I;m concerned. The last Ram I had lived at the dealership. Bought a 2018 Silverado. Not to sure of Chevy, mostly a Ford guy but the Chevy salesman really wanted to sell a truck and proved it, the Ford dealer, meh.. Of the three I think the Chevy looks the best.......on the outside anyway. Motor Trend, who cares, they ain't driving it.

:)

38 minutes ago, diyer2 said:

From a previous post.

My father in law worked for Chrysler for 45 years so I can buy them cheap. They have reliability issues as far as I;m concerned. The last Ram I had lived at the dealership. Bought a 2018 Silverado. Not to sure of Chevy, mostly a Ford guy but the Chevy salesman really wanted to sell a truck and proved it, the Ford dealer, meh.. Of the three I think the Chevy looks the best.......on the outside anyway. Motor Trend, who cares, they ain't driving it.

i mean my silvy has had its fair share of issues too.  Biggest gripe for me is how GM handled the AC condenser issue.  

39 minutes ago, diyer2 said:

From a previous post.

I picked mine up a month ago. 18 Denali ultimate 6.2.

Drove it off the lot for 55,000. With 4K down. Browns in Amarillo TX. 

• Like 1

Just now, 14tungstenLT said:

i figure all im giving up with an 18 vs a 19 is push button start, and touch entry.  But i gain better styling

Heated rear seats... wife griped about that....

33 minutes ago, 14tungstenLT said:

i figure all im giving up with an 18 vs a 19 is push button start, and touch entry.  But i gain better styling

I looked at the 19 and didn't like all the badging on the truck. My first impression was the front looked like a Tundra with Ford headlights and the rear end looked like a Chevy Colorado.

35 minutes ago, DHeinze said:

I looked at the 19 and didn't like all the badging on the truck. My first impression was the front looked like a Tundra with Ford headlights and the rear end looked like a Chevy Colorado.

it's the interior that kills me.  2014-18 interior looks so much better.  That's the big pull to Ram for me.. their interior is gorgeous

• Like 1

it's the interior that kills me.  2014-18 interior looks so much better.  That's the big pull to Ram for me.. their interior is gorgeous
I have a friend that bought the 18 Ram limited with black interior. It's pretty sharp, but out of my price range.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk