New 2020 HD models have a bumper type step by cab ?

f8l vnm

Time for GM to get some market share in the HD field sick of seeing Super duty and Ram HD everywhere.  Question is can this compatible with 1500 bed ? Also those mirrors are huge lmao. Dumbo ? 

The 2500hd bed height was already ridiculously high. With the way they re-invented the bed with more side height to inflate their cargo capacity claims, I’m not surprised they need the step for access. That being said, doesn’t achieve anything most side steps already can’t do, and I wish it was optional because it really detracts from the looks. 

30 minutes ago, f8l vnm said:

Time for GM to get some market share in the HD field sick of seeing Super duty and Ram HD everywhere.  Question is can this compatible with 1500 bed ? Also those mirrors are huge lmao. Dumbo ? 

Should they be smaller like a 1500?

On 12/1/2018 at 11:10 AM, qwank said:

I don't like it

Looks wise I guess it will take time getting used too. But it’s all about easy bed access and gm Is kicking some arse here. The front and back of the bed is now covered. 

Edited by f8l vnm

2 hours ago, NWI Denali said:

That bedside step pocket is a really ingenious idea. That is one thing GM has dialed in. The bumper corner steps are 10000000x more useful and practical than Ford's man step.

They are all easier ways to get in bed. Certainly the gm now offers more in terms of bed access. I also hope the tailgate multipro will be available to silvy within 1-2 years