What tires to buy?

I have a stock height 2016 Silverado Z71... I went with the newer model Cooper AT3 XLT at 265/70 R18. They are E rated, 60,000 mile tire. These tires are surprisingly quiet and very responsive. A LOT better than my stock tires in every way. I had Bridgestone Duellers from the factory.

0eba013d7dcbf999244f302becd0518b.jpg

0fc9c3e09734f0c0dc87b0c2d26d1d0a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 2017 Sierra SLT with the 8-speed transmission running the Nitto Ridge Grappler 305/55/20 and the rough country 2-inch leveling kit. I drive about 30 miles to work (all freeway) and get 17-19 mpg driving around 65-75 mph. I hear a slight wine at highway speed but cannot hear it at all with talk radio playing. Love them so far! 

Anyone have any good luck with the Toto r/t? I hear mixed reviews. Once I burn down my stock tires I want something with an aggressive side wall and I’m just wondering if I should just suck it up and get the Toto m/t. 

1 hour ago, JesseSPI said:

Anyone have any good luck with the Toto r/t? I hear mixed reviews. Once I burn down my stock tires I want something with an aggressive side wall and I’m just wondering if I should just suck it up and get the Toto m/t. 

I run the Toyo RT 285/60/20 on my leveled 2018 LTZ, I have less then 3K on them but I also ran a set of them for my Winter tire set up on my 2013. I prefer the looks of the tread pattern over the Nitto Ridge Grappler and I would think they would have the same life expectancy.

Personally my favorite tire looks wise was the Toyo MT that I ran as my summer set up on my last truck. Just decided to not go quite as aggressive on the new truck.

1 hour ago, SSchup said:

I run the Toyo RT 285/60/20 on my leveled 2018 LTZ, I have less then 3K on them but I also ran a set of them for my Winter tire set up on my 2013. I prefer the looks of the tread pattern over the Nitto Ridge Grappler and I would think they would have the same life expectancy.

Personally my favorite tire looks wise was the Toyo MT that I ran as my summer set up on my last truck. Just decided to not go quite as aggressive on the new truck.

Thanks for the feedback I think I’m leaning towards the m/t now. 

1 hour ago, JesseSPI said:

Thanks for the feedback I think I’m leaning towards the m/t now. 

I love the looks of the MT's, I may switch back to them this Summer. And to be honest I really can't tell much difference in road noise between RT and MT.

Pic of my 2013 with the Toyo MT's.

SCH_4706.jpg

5 minutes ago, SSchup said:

I love the looks of the MT's, I may switch back to them this Summer. And to be honest I really can't tell much difference in road noise between RT and MT.

Pic of my 2013 with the Toyo MT's.

SCH_4706.jpg

Nice setup!

3 hours ago, SSchup said:

I run the Toyo RT 285/60/20 on my leveled 2018 LTZ, I have less then 3K on them but I also ran a set of them for my Winter tire set up on my 2013.

How'd they do in the winter? I've had a set for about 10k miles but run actual toyo winter tires in the winter. Thought about just running the RTs all year next year

8 hours ago, xax said:

How'd they do in the winter? I've had a set for about 10k miles but run actual toyo winter tires in the winter. Thought about just running the RTs all year next year

They did just fine for me last Winter. This Winter though we haven't really seen any snow to speak of.