Here it is! Take a look at the 2020 Chevy Silverado HD

Zane

GM's third fail in design in the 2019 Model Year. First the 1500 then the Camaro (Which they scrambled to redesign the front end not too long into the first months of production) and now the HD trucks. The Blazer was less than desired and expected as well. 

Makes me worry about being a stockholder and lifetime GM buyer. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

well over all the truck looks good  when will the GMC version be shown ? hope the addressed plow   electrical problem  like what happened in the 2015's , was hoping that there would be an allison transmision option for the new gas engine, better fuel economy ,towing and payload  too and a live pto option for plows like ford has . also it be nice to get the those discounted packed deals with out sunroofs in every one maybe they could have one with and with out  . 

Anyone who likes the looks of this pathetic thing needs to be admitted to a mental hospital.  For life.  This thing may even be uglier than the current Titan.. making it the ugliest looking truck out there.  Makes me wish for Crapota to come out with an HD that looks similar to the current Tundra...

• Like 2

The front end looking at it from a side angle looks like it had it's nose/face punched in and the back end from this shot... looks like it is so thin.. hell it is so silly looking.. I can't stop laughing.. Almost looks like it belongs on a Tacoma.. So what if the wheel wells are now round.. it's that ugly ass end that you should be embarrassed to be driving around..  What happened to aggressive styling, GM? 

2020_Chevy_Silverado_HD_2.jpg

Edited by Colossus
  • Like 1

I don't think much for the 2019 Silverado 1/2 ton, but this thing is sharp. Front bed-step is awesome, I wont have to buy wheel to wheel running boards to easily access my slip tank anymore. And a new large displacement gas engine to replace the gutless gas pig 6.0L? Sign me up. I would have thought if anything they would throw a 1.7L blower on top of the 6.0L. 

Nice job GM. 

13 minutes ago, mookdoc6 said:

Relax!  the pictures are not even of a legit truck?  It has Allison 10spd?  It's going in my garage!  Awesome!

The article hints it's a foam mock-up, yes. However, what you see is what you are going to get unless there is huge disappointment voiced by the buying public (see the new Camaro face change) and even then it may be a mild make-over at best. The Allison 10 speed is married to the Duramax turbo diesel. The all new (6.7 is the speculated size) DI gas sucker gets a 6 speed. I like it from every angle except the snout...just looks odd and somehow unfinished to me but hey if you like it who cares? It's your money and life is too short...go for it!

• Confused 1

Im sure it will look much better in person as well. the photo from the front on perspective is from like 2 feet off the ground and 3 feet away. the only thing that will ever have that view is soon to be road kill. 

• Like 1