Here it is! Take a look at the 2020 Chevy Silverado HD

Zane

5 hours ago, mookdoc6 said:

Relax!  the pictures are not even of a legit truck?  It has Allison 10spd?  It's going in my garage!  Awesome!

It may be pre-production but it's legit.  Here is the GM press release:

https://media.chevrolet.com/media/us/en/chevrolet/home.detail.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/2018/dec/1204-silverad-hd.html

And here is the landing page on the Chevy website:

https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-vehicles/all-new-2020-silverado-hd

7 minutes ago, DTB said:

What’s the odds that the backlash is so severe, worse than the 19 Camaro refresh, that this thing is reworked ? Didn’t take GM long to cave on the SS.

The comments sections of news articles displaying new vehicles are often filled with a lot of stupid comments from haters, that is nothing new.  But, this time around, various media outlets are straight up calling this truck ugly.  That's not a good start. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, rkj__ said:

The comments sections of news articles displaying new vehicles are often filled with a lot of stupid comments from haters, that is nothing new.  But, this time around, various media outlets are straight up calling this truck ugly.  That's not a good start. 

Various media outlets are speaking/writing the truth...

8 hours ago, Todd M Clark said:

Nicest HD Chevrolet has made yet.  Can't wait to see the GMC Sierra HD!

*Not a corporate shill

I'll admit, I'm on the fence about the front end, but much like the 1500's, I'm sure they'll look better in person. Also, I remember thinking that when the 2003 Silverado refresh came out, that the "cat eyes" look was the dumbest thing ever. It took like a year of seeing them driving around for me to appreciate them.

Edited by carkhz316

zGHQb4O.gif

Oh come on! I was just starting to like Chevy again. This year has been miserable.

One designer says  "hey look, I made the ugliest Chevy ever", and the next one says "hold my beer"

Edited by SnakeEyeSS
  • Like 2